Talk

Advanced search

to think that something, just one thing, could go right today?

(6 Posts)
GlitterySkulls Thu 18-Aug-11 14:47:09

Warning- rant ahead

my washing machine finally broke down yesterday, after being temperamental for a few weeks. my phoneline hasn't been working for about a week, so i popped round to my mums to use her phone.luckily, I've got warranty for the washer,so the repair man is coming on sunday.

I had a huge amount of washing, due to machine playing up previously, so while at my mums, i blitzed through it all. great- except for the fact my tumble dryer broke down today. angry

so, peed off, but thinking to myself "oh well, at least it's washed" i went to hang the washing on the line. but they snapped- both of them. angry angry
so I went to the shop, intending to buy a new line- I couldn't get what I was after. I went back round to my mums, planning on using her whirligig- except the gardener was cutting her grass, so couldn't use that either.

end result, I've got a clothes- horse full of clothes at my mums, another in my kitchen, all my doors have towels draped over them, and my shower doors & rail have umpteen items draped over them.

there's another whole load of other stuff happening just now, that i don't want to mention on here, and all I can think is "why me? why in the name of suffering fuck does every shitty fucking thing happen to me?" angry angry angry

i could scream, kick the walls & rip my own hair out, i'm so pissed off .

rant over, I'll be surprised if anyone cba'd to read all of this smile

GypsyMoth Thu 18-Aug-11 14:50:21

Launderette dryers??

GlitterySkulls Thu 18-Aug-11 14:53:42

great, except I've no money, don't drive, and have too much stuff to humph on the bus, even if i had the money for the launderette.

worraliberty Thu 18-Aug-11 14:56:02

Ahhh the perils of modern living huh?

fanjobanjowanjo Thu 18-Aug-11 14:57:55

Get a pillow and do a MASSIVE scream into it and lots of swearing. It helps, trust me! xx

GlitterySkulls Thu 18-Aug-11 15:01:48

lol, I might just do that- I swear, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now