Talk

Advanced search

To have an overwhelmingly ridiculous urge

(6 Posts)
momobiker Thu 18-Aug-11 13:45:52

To be pregnant/have a baby

We can't afford it. We have no space. We have 3 kids between us. we are not in a position to move. I am up for a promotion.

I could cry I want a baby so much. Someone slap me please

BimboNo5 Thu 18-Aug-11 13:50:12

Im sure we all do at time to time but have more of an urge NOT to act on it or we'd all end up with 25 kids living in a shoe!

MissyMoo321 Thu 18-Aug-11 13:50:38

Oh god its horrible isn't it. I am exactly the same! I put it down to my hormones because its the longest I've gone in 5 years without being pregnant! I'd love to have another baby but I've just started a job, have one starting primary school and one starting nursery in September, I'm finally getting 'me' back!
I've seriously considered deleting everyone I know on facebook with a newborn its that bad!

hairfullofsnakes Thu 18-Aug-11 13:52:46

Slap! And really agree with bimbo! Think logically and responsibly about this. You have three kids between you already! And think about them and their needs? Do you have a child together? Is that what it is?

blackeyedsusan Thu 18-Aug-11 13:54:28

bimbo5 I would have them stacked up in racks in a 2 bed flat if I had acted everytime... so annoying though when you are broody and know it is not sensible.

momobiker Thu 18-Aug-11 13:56:32

hairfullofsnakes we don't have a child together - I think that may be the cause of my urge!

I love dsd's and he love my ds. But I would love something special that is ours...(badly badly worded)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now