Talk

Advanced search

To think this woman needs help, and so do her sons!

(38 Posts)
MugglesandLuna Thu 18-Aug-11 08:36:34

52 stone mother

She wants to be the worlds biggest woman. She says she is trying to stay healthy by walking a bit each day, but it cant be good for her body to be like that, and her sons could be left without a mother.

Hellishday Thu 18-Aug-11 08:38:47

The photo of her in shorts is just so awful.
She obviously has mental health issues to be so deluded.
Poor children.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Thu 18-Aug-11 08:42:54

She's going to die and leave them without a mother. sad

It's clearly a mental health issue imo. Nobody in their 'right mind' (for want of a better phrase!) would choose to put on so much weight that they were a heart attack waiting to happen and you could confidently expect them to drop dead at 50!

I'm no psychologist and I'm not pretending to be, but she was fat anyway, couldn't lose weight, maybe this was the ultimate in self delusion - I WANT to be like this, this is good, this is great.

Plus, by going further, she becomes deeply attractive, an object of lust - to a whole group of men (SSBBW lovers - it's a fetish imo) whereas just being really fat, not many folks fancy you <sob> take it to that extreme, and you hit that group - iyswim. So maybe she wants that.

I don't know. I'm just guessing.

Mitmoo Thu 18-Aug-11 08:43:44

Her doctor says he cannot find her incompetent to make her own decisions, poor kids. I suppose it is anorexia but in reverse, the kids must have to do all of her caring.

Very sad.

ThePosieParker Thu 18-Aug-11 08:46:15

Funny that DM says she hasn't always been obese under a photo where she's clearly obese.

kittensliveupstairs Thu 18-Aug-11 08:51:48

Absolutely hideous, I honestly can't imagine what's going through her mind, nor the minds of men who find flab mountains attractive.
I am not a normal weight, I am very overweight, but not to that extent.
Her poor children too. Has she considered she will leave them orphaned?

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Thu 18-Aug-11 08:59:19

It's a fetish. The sad thing is, she's likely doing this to feel loved and wanted and attractive. She's found a group of men who she thinks value her and she wants to become irrisistable to them. But - They don't care about her or any of the 'SSBBW' (supersize big beautiful women as they call themselves!). This is obvious because they want these women to get so fat that they could drop dead at any time. All that matters to them is their fetish. If the woman dies, well, so what, they'll move onto the next one and convince them to eat themselves to death.

That isn't caring about someone. If you care about someone then you want them healthy. To be attractive to some men she is willing to die. That's so sad.

woollyideas Thu 18-Aug-11 09:10:35

As someone who constantly struggles with her weight, I can't believe someone would deliberately and consciously strive to get bigger.

I actually have quite a lot of sympathy for those people who get to, say, 20 or 30 stone and don't actually 'get' what they're like, or have much consciousness of overeating. I think people quite often don't see their physical selves very clearly. Even if they look in the mirror every day, it's quite often the shock of seeing themselves in a photograph that makes people want to lose weight and that makes them think 'Bloody hell, is that what I really look like...' I've lost count of the number of people at my local Weightwatchers who have been shocked into acknowledging their size only after seeing photos of themselves alongside people of normal weight.

But to actually strive to be bigger... very, very sad. And awful for her children.

ragged Thu 18-Aug-11 09:16:30

She's a perfect example of everything that is undesirable about being super-sized. sad

BuntyPenfold Thu 18-Aug-11 09:33:23

Sadly, I think it is attention seeking behaviour. The inevitable outcome is so sad, her poor children.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Thu 18-Aug-11 09:35:45

Well yes, I think you're right. She is seeking attention. Specifically she is seeking male attention. But seeking attention to that extent - ie that you are going to die early because of it, is not 'normal' behaviour. Nobody who is perfectly ok prioritises attention over life.

Poodleplops Thu 18-Aug-11 09:37:32

my god imagine being that big and feeling sexy im anorexic compared to her and I dont feel sexy! She looks gross.

BuntyPenfold Thu 18-Aug-11 09:38:18

I'm sure she is far from ok. I don't know what the solution is though.
Stats are very poor indeed for people that size who lose a great deal of weight as well; the damage is done sad

aStarInStrangeways Thu 18-Aug-11 09:41:35

this is a very sad story. to lighten the mood, allow me to draw attention to 'denis, southend' who seems to think that "We will end up paying for her food and care" despite her living in Arizona.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Thu 18-Aug-11 09:41:42

The solution is, well, for her to realise that this male attention isn't worth dying for.

Sadly, these women never do. And they hook up with feeders who put their fetish above the woman's life. It's really very abusive.

But to someone with low self esteem, someone, anyone, telling them they're beautiful and sexy, well, <shrug> they need it so much they convince themselves this is what they want.

To be out of breath standing up, to not be able to find clothes that fit, to not be able to walk, to not be able to keep themselves clean, to not be able to have a life...

All they have is that male attention they crave. And an early death. sad

SuePurblybilt Thu 18-Aug-11 09:49:29

grin at Denis from Southend.

pippilongsmurfing Thu 18-Aug-11 10:42:33

That's quite sad.

Do you think she might have some mental health problems that she isn't aware of?

Poor kids, not only having to put up with school mates taking the piss, what if she dies from this huge weight.

I am big and I cannot understand how she can feel sexy like that. I am like a frigging size zero compared to her and I just feel fat and frumpy!

DontGoCurly Thu 18-Aug-11 11:10:58

She doesn't work because she's too fat. So the American taxpayer is bankrolling her?

What a selfish woman. There must be something wrong with her mentally. She doesn't seem to realise that she could die suddenly at any point. Despite all her claims that she is healthy.

And when she does reach a ton. Who will pay for her care? Her sons, the taxpayer? It's ghastly.

knobbysEx Thu 18-Aug-11 11:13:07

shock
biscuit

CalamityKate Thu 18-Aug-11 11:44:52

Stupid, stupid woman.

steamedtreaclesponge Thu 18-Aug-11 11:57:08

My main thought was how expensive it must be buying that amount of food. How on earth does she afford it if she doesn't work?

All very sad.

duckdodgers Thu 18-Aug-11 12:04:37

aStarInStrangeways - I noticed that about poor old Dennis from Southend, and theres quite a few like him to! grin

I like some peoples replies to him to "not unless Southend has moved to Arizona* type of thing [ grin]

This woman needs psychiatric help quickly. TheMagnificentBathykolpian has it absolutely spot on in his/her posts.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Thu 18-Aug-11 12:06:39

her.

grin

SaffronCake Thu 18-Aug-11 12:12:59

I also agree with TheMagnificentBathykolpian.

There really does have to be an empty void in your soul the size of the Grand Canyon when a little bit of attention is worth more than everything else in the world put together.

She will suffer a lot as she kills herself. Sadly her children will witness this.

StealthPolarBear Thu 18-Aug-11 12:19:42

How can you choose to live your life knowing you are highly likely to drop dead any second?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now