Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to have a crush on my son's teacher

(7 Posts)
nerfmum Wed 17-Aug-11 13:55:11

I have a crush on my son's teacher, but I just can't get used to calling him anything other than 'Mr X' (sorry real name not to be shared!) even though I know his first name, in my head Mr X is all I come up with!! Anyone else have this problem?

thesunshinesbrightly Wed 17-Aug-11 15:20:17

I have a crush too.. not on a teacher tho but someone i could never have(due to professional reasons).

We would be soooooo good together [swoon] grin

Sharney Wed 17-Aug-11 15:52:21

Oh crushes are lovely. Makes you feel nice and smiley. Go with Mr. X it's kina spicy. Off for a 10min fantasy. Seeya. grin

Awomancalledhorse Wed 17-Aug-11 15:59:18

My mother dated my brothers teacher for a few years, it was cringeworthy for my brother! I banned her from going to my parent/teacher events because of it grin.

YABU, you have to SHARE the hotness of Mr X with us!

splatapus Wed 17-Aug-11 16:14:51

Me too, I like the fact he is Mr X though, adds to it grin

itisnearlysummer Wed 17-Aug-11 16:23:57

Crushes are great. I would never be unfaithful but have a pretty much permanent crush on someone - single fathers of DC's friends; teacher at school; someone on TV; someone at work; lecturers at university... the list goes on.

Put a spring in my step!

nerfmum Wed 17-Aug-11 17:17:37

yep I am usually crushing on someone! I think that as I can't imagine calling him anything but Mr X (lol) it adds to the fact that its not real, just something to spice up the school pick up! However, my son is no longer in his class! Boring! I must try to get them up and to school on time so I might catch a glimpse if he is on playground duty before the whistle goes (but we are usually late!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now