Talk

Advanced search

to be pissed off with keep being logged out as I'm about to post

(12 Posts)
snippywoo2 Wed 17-Aug-11 00:51:55

or is it just me? I read through an OPs post write a reply/opinion click to post and get the 'log in to post' crap even though Im already logged on. Its really pissing me off, sort it out MN angry

madhattershouse Wed 17-Aug-11 00:53:51

Hasn't happened to me..perhaps you need to put this in site stuff. Some one may be able to help find out why.

LordOfTheFlies Wed 17-Aug-11 00:57:13

YY yesterday, late evening/night I had to re-log 5 times.
And once today.
I thought it was because I'd left the screen, but it was only for a few minutes.

Now I know it was because I was on the "Dirty Old Men you would shag" on Chat and my choices were too hot for the computer to handle grin

blackeyedsusan Wed 17-Aug-11 00:57:31

i think my h mentioned something about settings at some point...and timings... tend to cry glaze over a bit when he talks about computers. sure someone with a bit more knowledge will come and laugh at correct me soon...

Salmotrutta Wed 17-Aug-11 01:10:20

Hah. I thought it was just me!! Very irritating.

Tortington Wed 17-Aug-11 01:13:15

maybe they don't you?

maybe they are sorting wheat from chaff? have you admitted Tory tendancies?

muffinflop Wed 17-Aug-11 01:15:33

Ah look at Custardo being all brave just cuz she's on the 'we hate mumsnet' FB page (or whatever it's called but I know I saw her on it when I investigated earlier!)

snippywoo2 Wed 17-Aug-11 01:21:57

maybe they don't you?

maybe they don't me what?

say that again in English?

Tory tendencies I'd rather die shock

snippywoo2 Wed 17-Aug-11 01:29:29

posted on 'site stuff' others said they got this as well so its not just me. Only ever posted on AIBU never ventured anywhere else. I relly must branch out lol

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Wed 17-Aug-11 02:05:46

N0oooo don't do it snippy - unless you want to spend hours and hours and more endless hours lost in the wonders of Mumsnet --and be surgically removed from your keyboard at bedtime- grin

muffinflop Wed 17-Aug-11 02:11:24

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy talks sense....I so need to be in bed!

Tortington Wed 17-Aug-11 19:34:33

actually its called mn sucks and for the record you have to like the page to comment do i did and now i have unliked it becuase th author is clearly a raving fucking knobhead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now