Talk

Advanced search

To be miffed at the lack of chocolate eclair AND hot towel in my Indian ?

(13 Posts)

well ?

Standards are slipping, I am a sad cheese sad

hiddenhome Tue 16-Aug-11 22:08:48

There's a recession on you know shock

Still got a pointless salad tho..... 30 bloody quid and not even a measly choccie

Happymm Tue 16-Aug-11 22:18:02

I like an after eight myself, so for that, YRBU grin

TheSkiingGardener Tue 16-Aug-11 22:20:43

Chocolate eclair! You've been spoilt. I only ever got a Murray mint.

hiddenhome Tue 16-Aug-11 22:22:37

When we get an indian takeway, we always get free poppadoms grin

Don,t start freebie envy again, I,m still simmering from the all those getting free booze. envy

BibiBlocksberg Tue 16-Aug-11 22:28:18

This is an outrage! Free eclair or hot towel with the takeaway version are unheard of in the 'tight' south corner I hail from.

A bag of warm, soggy salad is what I usually get.

Right, that's it, I'm overdue a curry from my favourite place - I will have to take this thread in with me this weekend to show them the error of their ways grin

DurhamDurham Tue 16-Aug-11 22:36:08

When we get an Indian delivered it comes with a small rancid looking bag of green salad which we didn't ask for. We've looked at it, prodded it but no-one has been brave enough to eat it yet. It looks like shredded lettuce and a slice of lemon or lime (sometimes it's green).

Shame really as the rest of the meal is always piping hot, tasty and everything you could want in a takeaway!

BibiBlocksberg Tue 16-Aug-11 22:38:03

<practices roaring - where's my fecking lovely free eclair????>

tethersend Tue 16-Aug-11 22:41:08

Hot Towels soaked in Ajax?

Chocolate eclairs?

How terribly common.

Yours might be tethers, ours are proper cloth ones in a little bag hand rolled in the shop. <<posh>>

emsyj Tue 16-Aug-11 23:39:08

You get a free red carnation at my local Indian. But the Curry Garden In Blackheath gives you free bottles of beer with takeaway.

<must move back there>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now