Pelvis feels like it will shatter

Working from home <<ahem>>

Joke--
How do you get a nun pregnant?

You fuck her.

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 11:46:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Beveridge Tue 16-Aug-11 11:48:47

If you really think your waters are leaking, you should call your midwife now for advice.

I speak as someone who now thinks her waters were leaking for a week (doh!) prior to actually going into labour at 32 weeks. smile

DesperatleySeekingSanity Tue 16-Aug-11 11:49:34

I'd love to be in the same boat sad

SaulGood Tue 16-Aug-11 11:49:36

Hello me ol' mucker. It's me. You know, the me that doesn't talk about being pregnant on MN.

I'm 35 weeks. DH has been in London policing the riots for 8 fucking days. He was supposed to be home today. Just got the 'sorry not coming home after all' call.

I'm fat, swollen, tired, lonely and fucked off with everything. I've spent the week coping admirably, today is a step too bastard far.

I want my dh home.

This'll be doing my rising bp a fat lot of bleeding good.

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 11:50:33

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 11:52:16

ExitPursuedByATroll Tue 16-Aug-11 11:52:39

I was leaking fluid for ages and didn't realise <thick emoticon> Thought it was normal.

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 11:53:04

DesperatleySeekingSanity Tue 16-Aug-11 11:53:39

Its ok hunny x

SaulGood Tue 16-Aug-11 11:53:53

Nobody to call really. Everybody's at work. I'm seconds away from chucking all the nice food in the bin. I shaved my fucking legs.

You can add red, puffy eyes to the swollen feet and hands, stretchmarks and piles.

Bugger it all.

MissPenteuth Tue 16-Aug-11 11:54:30

I thought I was leaking fluids when I was heavily pg but I'd actually just wet myself a little bit blush

Beveridge Tue 16-Aug-11 11:55:43

Yep, if you're not a first timer and they really want you to relax, they really shouldn't send you home!

gapants Tue 16-Aug-11 11:55:53

saulgood- eat the lovely food, admire your lovely legs.

I am having a half day today as I am so bloody tired. Cannot sleep comfortable at all. My pelvis seems to stiffen when I sleep. Why is this? What is this?

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 11:55:57

SaulGood Tue 16-Aug-11 12:01:41

Nothing trumps rioters until such a point as I'm pushing.

Beveridge Tue 16-Aug-11 12:02:50

Miss Penteuth I was dribbling slightly (TMI!) but assumed it was even poorer bladder control second time around.

I blame Tenalady, I might have twigged something was up before a whole week had passed had I not been habitually reinforcing my knickers since week 14.

Happily, all's well that ends well. DS was/is fine. Even the 'terrible stomach bug' I'd had all week still hadn't caused the penny to drop (though helpfully it had stopped me going into work approximately an hour's drive away).

gapants Tue 16-Aug-11 12:03:54

What is on the menu for lunch then ladies?

I am having some brie on grannary bread and some lovely root vegetable soup. Then I am off to see the MW and proably going to get diagnosed with SPD and then I will probably have to have the C-section I have so far been avioding. bugger it all.

RealityVonCrapp Tue 16-Aug-11 12:08:48

shakey1500 Tue 16-Aug-11 12:11:31

I have had a tongue sandwich fnar<juvenile emotican>

And I should be giving the house a massive clean being as the estate agent is coming to value it on Friday. I will have no time the next couple of days as working shifts.

But I just can't seem to move my arse find the motivation.

Blatherskite Tue 16-Aug-11 12:14:53

My nausea returned at the very end of my first pregnancy - turned out to be Pre-Eclampsia!

If you've been in over the weekend I guess they've probably done urine and blood tests though right?

Probably just tiredness. I cannot believe you are still childminding!

shakey1500 Tue 16-Aug-11 12:15:00

Correction- I know what my motivation is- to sell this shit tip house and buy my dream one. Maybe i should have said I can't summon my motivation.

Me- Motivation...where arrreeee yoooouuuu?

M- Over ere

Me- I need you, come here please

M- No. Fuck off.

See?

roundtable Tue 16-Aug-11 12:24:22

Is it wrong to take a teeeeny bit of pleasure in that I'm not alone? blush

35+3 weeks, PGD, a belly that I keep whacking with various doors etc as I forget how MASSIVE it is, swollen legs;feet;fingers (my fingers really hurt and click when I bend them, does anyone else have this?), needing to wee all the time and having to climb laboriously up the stairs in pain each time, plus some more gruesome things that I'll spare you the details of as it will put you off your lunch.

I think that's it but I'm sure we could all add more if we tried grin

Something to make you smile (it made me cry a bit but now I can see the funny side, I think)

After stopping bikini waxes near the beginning of pregnancy due to the extreme pain it seemed to cause I finally decided to go after months of feeling, how can I say it, as 'fresh' as I used to. I was mortified when she had to wax nearly up to my belly button and half way down my thighs. Plus it hurt...a lot. I knew I had become a bit hairer but really??? The waxer was very diplomatic but I could see the disapproval in her eyes.

Oh AND I forgot to put chocolate on my online order and I want some now.
<pouts petulantly>

<realises she's shared far too much personal information and waddles away as fast as her swollen legs will carry her>

roundtable Tue 16-Aug-11 12:26:23

<sneaks back in a steals Reality's bar of galaxy>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now