Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to wish Pauline Pierce ran for PM?

(5 Posts)
aurynne Tue 16-Aug-11 02:19:10

She is the brave back grandmother who shouted and berated the rioters in her own neighbourhood, risking her own safety, and teaching some of these looters a thing or two about responsibility, values and courage.

There is a video today in the Independent website (I can't link it, as it is a direct video from the main page... grateful if someone could do this for me!) in which she speaks for the camera about her actions and her feelings about the riots... She is so articulate, so intelligent and just feels overall like such a GOOD person! AIBU in hoping this woman has had as many children and grandchildren as possible, and help turn them into the sort of person she is? AIBU to believe that if the UK had more people like her, it would be a much better place to live for blacks and whites alike? AIBU to want her as a PM?

I think I've fallen in love with her a bit today smile

aurynne Tue 16-Aug-11 02:20:05

That should have read "brave black grandmother", not "back"...

TheRealTillyMinto Wed 17-Aug-11 09:49:07

I think she is pretty amazing & should be PM too.

YADNBU.

it does not get better than "We're not gathering together to fight for a cause, we're running down Foot Locker and thieving shoes...."

Pauline Pierce for PM.

choclatelickurs Wed 17-Aug-11 09:50:00

what does her colour have to do with it

TheRealTillyMinto Wed 17-Aug-11 11:34:51

no more or less than she is female and a grandmother or anything else about her..... i guess the OP was just trying to paint a picture of the person.

how come mentioning her colour matters to you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now