Talk

Advanced search

to be eating plum cake and drinking wine....

(8 Posts)
dementedma Mon 15-Aug-11 20:04:21

while wanting to MURDER DH for his selfish, aggressive, unpleasant behaviour? I have shut myself in the bedroom to avoid the mother of all rows as tomorrow DH goes back to school and he is already wound up about it. We are trying to have a calm, positive evening and me going out there telling DH he is a fucking TWUNT is not going to help.
Plum cake, anyone? It's homemade....

dementedma Mon 15-Aug-11 20:05:11

ooops, I mean DS goes back to school. Am too angry to type properly.

bananapirate Mon 15-Aug-11 20:33:54

Oh dear.
Nbu, but don't shut yourself away!
I've never had plum cake

beatofthedrum Mon 15-Aug-11 20:39:33

Love the sound of it, can I have a piece?
Hope you're feeling better by now. You're far better having some space than having a row. Best of luck to your ds for tomorrow.

NorksAreMessy Mon 15-Aug-11 22:20:08

Space is good.
Who is wound up and why?

Plum cake recipe needed, we have a glut of Mirabelles and greengages ( not the main t of your Post, I know, I Know)

NorksAreMessy Mon 15-Aug-11 22:20:40

Please don't murder people. It's messy

Please can you post the recipe for the plum cake?

Why is DH being such a dick and what has he done?

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 15-Aug-11 22:33:14

It doesn't need to be Norks but it's advisable not to commit murder unless you have access to a box big enough to fit a pair of feet and deep enough to be knee length when feet are inserted, a large bag of cement, and a sea-going boat.

However, as pigging out on plum cake and wine is preferable to spending valuable time in jail, have another wine and I'll join you wine - that piece of cake on the right looks particularly delicious <<hint emoticon> '

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now