Talk

Advanced search

to want to shag my new personal trainer???

(22 Posts)
UpsyDozy Mon 15-Aug-11 19:15:42

Ok not ACTUALLY shag him, but daaaamn he's hot. Old PT left to go travelling and passed my remaining sessions onto his colleague.

Clearly not going to go there as I'm happily married with DCs but just....daaaamn! [spoken with Will Smith type accent] grin

KatieScarlett2833 Mon 15-Aug-11 19:17:48

Whatever gets you through the pain and tedium Upsy wink

HairyGrotter Mon 15-Aug-11 19:22:04

I could only possibly comment after seeing your Personal Trainer...until then, I shall remain silent

Illegitimate Mon 15-Aug-11 19:23:54

You must get a picture so we can judge properly

toomuchdisneynotenoughJack Mon 15-Aug-11 19:25:11

Hi I am new to mumsnet ( a couple of weeks ish) and i have commented on a few camping issues, but your AIBU title made me sit up and read also LMAO as i too have nearly swooned over a PT in the gym!! I too also have DH and two DC but the arms on the PT were the most perfect thing ever!! Hmmm Flex and Flex and Flex....

peppapighastakenovermylife Mon 15-Aug-11 19:25:40

Ooh yes - ask him for one - it might get him A LOT of business grin

KatieScarlett2833 Mon 15-Aug-11 19:26:03

welcome to the dark side toomuch

shakey1500 Mon 15-Aug-11 19:38:15

Oh you are SO NBU!

I did a Shakespeare play last year and my opposite was/is devastatingly handsome,a great actor and an all round yummy individual to boot. No kidding, he had a mini fan club awaiting him backstage after each performance.

It was a complete ordeal to be in his arms every rehearsal/show uttering lovesick lines to me <smug grin>

My sidekick and I used to say to the director "You know, we really feel that his character needs to have juuuussst one more button undone on his shirt, you know, for artistic authenticity --complete lie--"

So no, not unreasonable to want to shag him. Fortunately, even dh conceded that he was a handsome bugger!

UpsyDozy Mon 15-Aug-11 20:47:33

Good good. Glad I have been found not guilty unreasonable!

Just bloody ridiculous that one person gets all that hoochy and some of us have to look ordinary! I almost fell off the treadmill today when he pulled up his shorts to scratch his leg.

If my DH ever sees him I'm in so much trouble! grin

Hellishday Mon 15-Aug-11 20:48:32

My personal trainer is a woman grin

NoWayNoHow Mon 15-Aug-11 20:50:53

Can we turn this into an "If only I were single and 10 years younger" thread? I love DH, but one of my (very young) colleagues is just so gorgeous, I could stare at his tight arse green eyes ALL. DAY. LONG.

Sigh - what is it that they say? The day you stop looking is the day you die!

TheCrazyLady Mon 15-Aug-11 20:59:10

YANBU. I had the hots for mine too. Well he wasn't mine really but he was always really willing to go out for a run with me and give me one to one attention whenever I went to the gym. He was damn sexy.
He always used my name too in every sentance. It used to make me blush and I loved it grin
Sigh.

LucyGoose Mon 15-Aug-11 21:04:52

Upsy - keep it as a little flirtation only....been there and did it (literally) before I met my DH.

Trainer had an awesome body, and it was quite a thrill at first. Fabulous sex and just fun to work out and be friends and all that came with being with a hot guy. Until I found out his boy was kept in shape courtesy of steroids, and cocaine. Then I saw his horrible mood swings and anger. Needless to say - the workouts ended as did the "relationship".

A1980 Tue 16-Aug-11 00:16:10

Dont get me started! My PT is gorgeous but he sadly doesn't date ladies!

Kiwiinkits Tue 16-Aug-11 04:28:30

Bit of a cliche, to have a crush on a p t , isn't it? The equivalent of falling for your secretary. ...

peppapighastakenovermylife Tue 16-Aug-11 12:12:34

I don't care if it is a cliche grin

My crush is all a bit too sterotypical as well.

In fact I think all crushes should fit within the realms of the opening of erotic literature grin

Fisharefriendsnotfood Tue 16-Aug-11 12:17:10

I would not want someone that hot watching me turning purple well not from exercise anyway grin

peppapighastakenovermylife Tue 16-Aug-11 13:04:47

Fishfare grin

No...hardly the best opportunity to appear all fit, well turned out and not sweaty is it.

chinnywinston Tue 16-Aug-11 14:43:47

ooooh i had one of those moments ten years ago, couldn't get him out of my head and ended up getting him, not a personal trainer though.
He now sits on the couch farting and scratching his arse. Its a bitch when yummy sex god turns into your husband grin

chubsasaurus Tue 16-Aug-11 14:58:55

I stopped seeing mine because I realised I was paying to spend time with him, not get fit. Which is creepy.

YANBU.

KaraToytown Tue 16-Aug-11 15:24:31

I went on a tour in Italy last week and spent a disproportionate amount of time fantasising about the tour guide. I think it was the accent blush

magicmelons Tue 16-Aug-11 15:28:50

That's what gets me through the boredom of the gym although have to say its a slippery slope though so be warned remember it's there job to schmooze you to encourage business.

Dh stalked mine in the gym car park once blush although i'd do the same if he had a hot female trainer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now