Talk

Advanced search

To wish there was a "not like" button on Facebook.

(10 Posts)
MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 13-Aug-11 21:31:31

Someone on my Fb "friends" (I use the term loosely) often posts crap jokes and daft stuff. This evening she has put

"Dear Mr Cameron after 3 years of the 'no smoking ban' and ten thousand pubs disappear... Have you thought about banning halal meat? Something to consider!"

Appropriate responses, please?

Tee2072 Sat 13-Aug-11 21:32:17

Stop being their friend?

worraliberty Sat 13-Aug-11 21:34:29

Ignore or unfriend her

The thing about these threads are, they're almost as bad as the shit posted on FB anyway.

I mean, you've just reproduced what she said and spread it to another internet site...which is the whole point of these 'copy and pass on' type things.

PersonalClown Sat 13-Aug-11 21:34:47

I want a 'Your a wanker and I'm deleting you' button.

I think it could have killed The Internet if I had it when the riots started.

southeastastra Sat 13-Aug-11 21:34:50

dear mr cameron, are you aware that your face has been likened to a bum with eyes stapled into it

PersonalClown Sat 13-Aug-11 21:35:26

You're. blush I do have a basic grasp on grammar, honestly.

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 13-Aug-11 21:38:05

She won't notice if I just unfriend.

If I make some PC remark, it will be dismissed as "political correctness gone mad".

picnicbasketcase Sat 13-Aug-11 21:42:24

'You are a racist twat. I am removing you from my FB list as I have no wish to associate with or read ignorant shit from racist twats. Goodbye. You racist twat.'

chirpchirp Sat 13-Aug-11 21:58:34

How about as your status - "I'm making some changes in my life, if you don't hear from me, you're one of them." Then delete her (and anyone else who's been getting on your tits recently.

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 13-Aug-11 22:18:33

Deleted.

Gone.

I don't need friends like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now