Talk

Advanced search

to think this is cruel?

(3 Posts)
ChopMonster Fri 12-Aug-11 14:50:44

A new leisure centre has opened near me so a friend and I thought we'd try their Aquafit class. The pool and gym are next to each other and have floor-ceiling windows. During the class, the instructor says "aaaaaand twist towards the window", so away we twist and what are we faced with? A row of bloody restaurants opposite! Why would they be so cruel? wink

Sorry it's not serious, it's Friday. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

HeidiKat Fri 12-Aug-11 16:02:36

YANBU, when I was pregnant I used to go to an aqua natal class and the timing of it meant that after getting in from work I didn't have time to eat and then leave it an hour before going in the pool so more often than not was starving by the time the class had finished and used to give in to the temptation of takeaway on the way home, kind of defeated the point of going in the first place.

waitingtobeamummy Fri 12-Aug-11 16:04:42

Ithink it would only be cruel if they had a "free chocolate cheescake and bottle of champagne to everyone who arrives in the next two minutes" sign outside!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now