Talk

Advanced search

to think the confused.com woman needs a breast reduction or more supportive bra!

(8 Posts)
thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 09:57:23

That bloody advert is getting right on my tits, if you will excuse the pun. I can't take my eyes of her bouncy boobs, surely she needs some more supportive scaffolding if she's going to sell insurance so energetically!

Tanif Fri 12-Aug-11 10:00:48

Christ on a bike yes! Also, how much stuff is she actually capable of stuffing up her fanny?! Watch her when she shoves the laptop up there and then has a little jiggle to make sure it's settled just right...

thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 10:13:56

Had to view the advert to see that bit Tanif, caught her whipping a car full of people out of it near the start. Maybe we need to give her the number of a good Harley Street dr.

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Fri 12-Aug-11 10:16:44

.... or maybe the advertisers knew exactly what they were doing.

giggling at the laptop skit though... grin

MotherMucca Fri 12-Aug-11 10:20:59

Her bloody hair is dreadful too.

cheekeymonkey Fri 12-Aug-11 10:27:15

She need some Moroccan oil for both ends me thinks

MotherMucca Fri 12-Aug-11 10:32:55

grin

thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 10:34:04

Ok, so she's freaking me out in this one where she manages to whip a chair out of there and miraculously grows a pair of legs when she whips off her clothes. Sadly sports a bikini with a significant lack of support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now