Talk

Advanced search

to think the confused.com woman needs a breast reduction or more supportive bra!

(8 Posts)
thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 09:57:23

That bloody advert is getting right on my tits, if you will excuse the pun. I can't take my eyes of her bouncy boobs, surely she needs some more supportive scaffolding if she's going to sell insurance so energetically!

Tanif Fri 12-Aug-11 10:00:48

Christ on a bike yes! Also, how much stuff is she actually capable of stuffing up her fanny?! Watch her when she shoves the laptop up there and then has a little jiggle to make sure it's settled just right...

thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 10:13:56

Had to view the advert to see that bit Tanif, caught her whipping a car full of people out of it near the start. Maybe we need to give her the number of a good Harley Street dr.

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Fri 12-Aug-11 10:16:44

.... or maybe the advertisers knew exactly what they were doing.

giggling at the laptop skit though... grin

MotherMucca Fri 12-Aug-11 10:20:59

Her bloody hair is dreadful too.

cheekeymonkey Fri 12-Aug-11 10:27:15

She need some Moroccan oil for both ends me thinks

MotherMucca Fri 12-Aug-11 10:32:55

grin

thesortinghat Fri 12-Aug-11 10:34:04

Ok, so she's freaking me out in this one where she manages to whip a chair out of there and miraculously grows a pair of legs when she whips off her clothes. Sadly sports a bikini with a significant lack of support.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: