Talk

Advanced search

to think it was easier to eat the rest of the giant bar of Cadbury's Caramel...

(10 Posts)
DontShootTheDog Thu 11-Aug-11 14:33:32

and throw the wrapper in the bin at my feet, than to stop eating when I started feeling sick and get up and put it back in the cupboard?

BTW, I have a 6 week old non-sleeper, in the name of giving you all the information to judge if IABU.

Anniegetyourgun Thu 11-Aug-11 14:38:55

What a pity I wasn't there. I could have helped you eat it.

Better still, I'd have eaten the whole thing for you, thus doing your figure the world of good. I'm thoughtful like that.

JustFiveMinutesHAHAHA Thu 11-Aug-11 14:40:39

Why did you need to get up and put it back in the cupboard, couldn't you have just abandoned it beside you?

Not silly to eat it all - but silly to eat it if it was making you feel sick you lightweight you

grin

But you are an angel in disguise - you have just reminded me of a hidden easter egg grin

DontShootTheDog Thu 11-Aug-11 14:40:56

Might have stopped me feeling so envy (as in sick)

DontShootTheDog Thu 11-Aug-11 14:43:05

Ah, need to put it back in cupboard as have 2 thieving dogs, and a DH on a diet so would have been mean to abandon it by the pc <<thoughtful, supportive>>.

And my 3 year old will be up in a minute. I might have ended up sharing it shock

Easter eggs are my favourite chocolate.

camdancer Thu 11-Aug-11 14:49:28

You saved everyone in the house from having to squabble over it. You did them a service. It is a service I've done many a time for my family! It wasn't for nothing that when I breastfed DS and DD1 my DH wondered if they were getting chocolate milk! grin

DontShootTheDog Thu 11-Aug-11 14:56:46

I'm sure mine is choclolate too! Maybe that is why ds2 wants to constantly bloody feed

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Thu 11-Aug-11 15:35:46

You have demonstrated the effectiveness of time management (unnecessarily time consuming to put choc back into cupboard) and organisation (bin at feet) and have conserved energy in the process.

Well done you grin

pyjamababe Thu 11-Aug-11 16:18:27

When you say giant op, just how big are we talking here?...

PeterSpanswick Thu 11-Aug-11 16:39:18

OP, you'll be able to go to sleep tonight knowing you did The Right Thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now