Talk

Advanced search

To think that if those on benefits want to have broods of feral kids...

(21 Posts)
evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:15:23

They could look at adopting one of mine. Preferably the second oldest, who seems to believe I deliberately purchase the wrong yoghurts just to fuck up her life.

CardyMow Thu 11-Aug-11 00:17:19

Haha. Or I could swap you for my 9yo DS1 who soundly thrashed me at Monopoly City today.

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:20:59

Excellent. We should set up a swap shop.

snippywoo2 Thu 11-Aug-11 00:22:24

keep your spoilt brat I dont want her.

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:24:02

That's just selfish.

snippywoo2 Thu 11-Aug-11 00:25:58

There was a laughing face when I pressed post message lol

Awomancalledhorse Thu 11-Aug-11 00:27:43

I am brewing a child atm, but it won't be ready until December, as a downpayment I was given a lovely, expensive (but useless) silver cake slice for Christmas (the same people gave us a cake slice for our wedding, 6 months earlier)...what sort of child can I get for that?

LordOfTheFlies Thu 11-Aug-11 00:28:53

The wrong yoghurt -how could you.
Fast forward 10 years and we'll be seeing her on Crimewatch, marks my words.

Slinks away with DS having bought Frubes pouches.
I blame the parents.

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:32:31

There are days that I would take a slice of cake for her.

I could throw in The World's Ugliest Decanter and a set of place mats?

gingergirl72 Thu 11-Aug-11 00:32:51

i've got two of the fuckers - feral twins...

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:34:26

Maybe we could find someone else with multiples and you could mix and match?

LordOfTheFlies Thu 11-Aug-11 00:37:11

The placemats- are they wipeable or are they free rubbish you got with petrol from the Esso garage,..
Looks at DS. He's got nearly all his school uniform.Should make him worth the swap.

mumblejumble Thu 11-Aug-11 00:42:35

My 8 year old is a bloody tech wizz, and is mighty annoyed that I will not buy him an i-pad, since it is ONLY £500, much less than the stupid car I bought a couple of years ago apparently hmm
Also, I should give him all the child benefit, because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't get the child benefit anyway.....Oh Gawd, what have I brought into the world shock

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:43:49

They were a gift from the ILs. They are wipe clean, but no wiping will ever remove the festive pictures. They are supposed to be Christmasy. Father Christmas looks like he shouldn't be allowed near children and there is a staring elf who scares me.

LordOfTheFlies Thu 11-Aug-11 00:48:07

Deal.Staring elves and Santa Clauses who look like they should be on some sort of register. I can live with that.

You can have my DD as well.She can do Arab Cartwheels. (Don't know why they're called Arab. She doesn't look like a horse )

evenlessnarkypuffin Thu 11-Aug-11 00:59:18

Neigh?

Awomancalledhorse Thu 11-Aug-11 01:11:53

At last someone on this board speaks my language!

Neigh away puffin!

Your placemates sound a bit poo, sorry.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Thu 11-Aug-11 01:17:54

Was the picture on your placemats taken in Harrods' summer christmas grotto puffin? grin

Andrewofgg Thu 11-Aug-11 09:49:51

When DS was small and had friends round we used to tell other parents that they had to take away as many as they had brought with them but could take their pick. We always got left with the same one.

catgirl1976 Thu 11-Aug-11 13:13:38

My DS is also not ready yet so it is difficult to arrange a good swap, but I can throw in some hanging, wooden, monkeys?

HoneyPablo Thu 11-Aug-11 13:18:24

But I can see the reasoning behind having lots of feral children. If a looting situation arises surely it is better to have a whole brood out looting rather than just an only child?
That way you don't just get the 40" widescreen tv, you get the dvd player and suround sound too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now