Talk

Advanced search

To beg my 2 month old

(7 Posts)
posterofawolef Wed 10-Aug-11 12:05:03

To go to sleep.

In the past 48 hours she has slept maybe 3, all in the car so I can't sleep too.

She has actual bags under her eyes.

She has sucked my boobs into shrivelled husks.

She used to be such a good sleeper

<sobs>

mummytotwoboys Wed 10-Aug-11 12:15:54

YANBU but doesnt mean she will listen smile Have you tried all the usual things? bath, story etc. If all else fails just let her sleep in your bed with your boob in her mouth. Worked with all three of mine smile

LineRunner Wed 10-Aug-11 12:27:00

I used to feed mine in bed and we would both have a sleep.

addictediam Wed 10-Aug-11 12:27:31

[Sad] Yanbu. Can dp or someone else take her for a drive/just watch her in the living room so you get a couple of hours sleep?

It will pass (((secret hugs)))

iliketea Wed 10-Aug-11 12:58:56

18 months ago, I begged my 2mo to sleep too. You have my sympathy. Can you get someone to babysit for a few hours so you can get some sleep? And although I hated people saying it to me - this phase will pass (honest). X

pozzled Wed 10-Aug-11 13:07:29

YANBU. Is there anyone who could watch her for a couple of hours while you sleep? Have you tried co-sleeping and feeding lying down? Checked her temperature- is she unwell? Or just had her injections?

posterofawolef Wed 10-Aug-11 13:20:04

I will give her to daddy this afternoon and sleep for a bit.

We are lying down 'feeding' although what is mostly happening is she is scratching me and gumming my nipple.

May try calpol later.

Serves me right for being all positive about her sleeping though the night grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now