Talk

Advanced search

so now they are in Manchester

(66 Posts)
TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 22:44:58

would anyone mind if I fired up the jet washer and blasted the stupid twats back home? I cannot even articulate how angry I am. Pathetic waste of oxygen arseholes.

Crapping myself with my house all locked up and still so angry I want to go out and smack some cunt in the face.

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 09-Aug-11 22:48:47

YANBU

Fooffy Tue 09-Aug-11 22:57:02

YANBU

Fucking do it

Felt sick tonight to find out my sister had to RUN from a restaurant in Picadilly to Manchester Oxford Road station. She passed a group of 12 or so masked and hoods on bikes racing in the opposite direction.

She was stood on the platform when a woman ran in screaming they're coming, they're coming. Oxford road was locked down and I didn't hear from her for 20 min. Was shitting it. angryangry

agedknees Tue 09-Aug-11 22:59:03

11 separate fires in Manchester tonight.

6 police dogs injured.

Looting, thieving scumbags.

Bring on the rubber bullets and the water canons.

I can smell the fires from my flat.

Hope no police officers are hurt. They do a fantastic job.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:02:16

They come near my house and I will power jet them and set the dog on them. With zero regret.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:02:47

I am in AWE of the police and their families.

altinkum Tue 09-Aug-11 23:04:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:04:36

My brother in law works in Salford. They were told to leave at 3 pm. They had bricks and broken bottles thrown at them as they left the car park. They are a bunch of building surveyors ffs. He got home OK thank God.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:05:30

God knows I can be a lentil knitting liberal but ffs get the water cannons out and stop these mother FUCKERS

Lilyloo Tue 09-Aug-11 23:06:01

Live interview on sky news now. They are facing unprecedented attacks on police in Manchester and Salford now.

ShellyBoobs Tue 09-Aug-11 23:07:31

Hope you're ok, TakeMe. sad

The fucking mindless scum should be strung up.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:07:51

I live near Manchester and there are about 40 "youths" outside my house. Bottles and bricks are flying. I cannot articulate how afraid I am, I am so close to waking up my DD and running out the back door and these twats are just ridiculous gobby 18 year olds.

I'm watching that, Lilyloo. I can't believe they are saying that some of the children taking part are as young as 9, 10, 11 years old. I have a 10 year old DS. I can't get my head around it.

TakeMe, stay safe x

agedknees Tue 09-Aug-11 23:09:13

Renault garage on fire (which is causing all the smoke and smell).

hellospoon Tue 09-Aug-11 23:09:16

My whole family live in salford, and my nan was in the arndale centre earlier on today.

I live east anglia and we have a huge unusual amount of kids hanging around our streets and city centre. I have taped up the letter box and explained the fire escape to DP and we also have brought a few weapons to bed just in case.

How awful having to be scared in your own home

Fifis25StottieCakes Tue 09-Aug-11 23:09:47

altinkum - were you in the Metrocentre, quite a few people have text and put on FB that things are kicking off but nothing on the news

hellospoon Tue 09-Aug-11 23:10:32

takeme have you taken steps to secure the home?

Are you in a flat or house?

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:11:33

Some of the kids that are with the group outside my house can be no older than 8 or 9 years old. The police mobile CCTV van is outside now but they can do nothing but film what is happening.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:12:17

hellospoon - i am in a house, everything is locked down, the dog is primed at the back door :-)

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:13:23

If I was a braver woman I would run outside, the little twats clearly have no leadership. God i am SO angry.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:15:10

I don't believe it is an actual "riot" situation here. It is just a bunch of pathetic arseholes who are trying to jump on the bandwagon. They are fully aware of what they are doing. One of the boys lives literally over the road. His mother has no interest; as long as he is not outside her house she doesn't care.

Please don't go out there. I understand the urge, but it isn't worth it.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Tue 09-Aug-11 23:16:47

I haven't Chickens. The police are here outside now.

YankNCock Tue 09-Aug-11 23:17:08

Was on the phone with my ex who lives in a high rise in Ancoates. He watched the Comet and JJB get descended on by loads of youths, totally smashed up and looted. He's called the police obviously, but how freaky.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now