Talk

Advanced search

to think Shane Warne looked better before Liz made him over?

(31 Posts)
SeymoreButts Mon 08-Aug-11 19:02:51

There's not much in it really, but I think I prefer before...

before

after

Yes it's mean, and yes, I'm bored.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 08-Aug-11 19:08:31

I was hoping someone would post on this subject!

You've picked a very flattering before pic of Shane - in most of the ones I've seen he looked a scuffy tosser (no pun intended).

Now he looks a complete prat grin

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Mon 08-Aug-11 19:09:29

Gosh, I thought he was the one on the left in the second picture, I was thinking yes, that IS a dramatic makeover grin

no idea who he is. Don't care what he's done to himself grin

Although - the second picture - shouldn't he be on the toilet?

LineRunner Mon 08-Aug-11 19:13:30

I also think that Russell Brand was a lot fucking better looking before Katie Perry dressed him up like a doll.

squeakytoy Mon 08-Aug-11 19:14:14

He looked a bit of a prick before... he looks a lot more of one now.

His dad looks a lot like Clint Eastwood though grin

SarahStratton Mon 08-Aug-11 19:14:43

He looks like Miss Piggy now, and it's not a flattering comparison.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 08-Aug-11 19:15:14

A neighbour (ardent cricket fan) was talking about Shane's transfomation yesterday.

I don't know what Sunday papers he reads, but apparently one hack suggested that all that's left for Shane now is to put on his girlfriend's safety pin dress and audition for Priscilla Queen of the Desert grin

SeymoreButts Mon 08-Aug-11 19:16:15

How do they manage it though? DH never listens to my fashion "advice"

JustFiveMinutesHAHAHA Mon 08-Aug-11 19:24:49

He was utterly fuckable in his cricket white - utterly. Now I wouldn't go near him with someone else's!!

SardineQueen Mon 08-Aug-11 19:32:05

After for me, sorry. Not that I would do either TBH.

The first pic shows a "bum chin" and I cannot abide a man with a chin like an arse. Also I always thought he was terribly 80s - a bit Jason Donovan in neighbours days - bleached hair and any minute he might break out in a mullet.

So no thanks for me Liz can have him grin

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 08-Aug-11 19:39:49

"I have always taken pride in my appearance"

www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=shane+warne+photos&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=I7p&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=970&bih=364&tbm=isch&tbnid=uvIdJemuYhQtbM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thepunch.com.au/tags/shane-warne/&docid=yrstJw-mhJZtrM&w=300&h=330&ei=fylATpJExMuEB8qzwKEC&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=369&page=7&tbnh=105&tbnw=95&start=69&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429

Is Shane wearing straighteners, or is this how Liz was able to exert her influence? grin

SarahStratton Mon 08-Aug-11 20:36:41

Looks more like a quantity of rat traps, which is possibly understandable...

fuckfuckedyfuck Mon 08-Aug-11 20:39:11

Yes

Animation Mon 08-Aug-11 20:41:13

He's become camp as well.

YANBU. He looks fucking ridiculous these days. And he pulls strange faces, that match her expression - it is obviously something they do to avoid a double-chin photo.

After they break up and he puts his 2 stone back on, he will look back at the photos of himself atm and blush and what a camp pillock he looks.

troisgarcons Mon 08-Aug-11 20:54:36

Amazing - totally amazing - sexualising a man and demeaning his looks is acceptable on MN - but mention "hooters" and we are immediately into paedos salaciously whistling at 13yo girls ..... this place never ceases to amaze me with its double standards.

BTW - Shane Warne is totally fuckable - and girls who want to parade their norks are wlcome to do so. Thibk I'm fair and just on that point ;-D

fivegomadindorset Mon 08-Aug-11 20:57:03

I have met him a few times, was lovely looking before, hideous now.

FreudianSlipper Mon 08-Aug-11 21:00:21

can't see what double standards are going on. he looks like a male version of a stepford wife utterly ridiculous a female version would be laughed at discussed too

i can not see the attraction but i bet they have amazing sex

Sidge Mon 08-Aug-11 21:00:35

He was a bit chubby and bleached blonde before, but now he just looks bizarre.

My cricketer fantasy is James Anderson, mmmm

Sidge - agree, yum!

Moanna Mon 08-Aug-11 21:12:59

Ooooh How do you avoid a double chin photo?

<waits to glean info>

Sidge Mon 08-Aug-11 21:13:47

Alibaba - Enjoy smile

Humourme Mon 08-Aug-11 21:17:53

I think the difference in the photos is not so much the weight loss/gain but the fact that in the first one Shane is smiling which makes him very attractive and welcoming but in the second he just looks unhappy... and unhappy people aren't really attractive no matter how physically great they may look. The press probably caught him at a bad moment. Hardly surprising really. I'm a cricket fan (sad but true!) He was a great player and I find his commentary really quite entertaining - there's probably a lot more to him than just a (chubby) face! Lucky Lizsmile)

FrenchRuby Mon 08-Aug-11 21:18:29

Why is he so shiney?

Sidge Mon 08-Aug-11 21:22:53

Botox and fillers I think, FrenchRuby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now