Talk

Advanced search

Not an AIBU sorry. Need some Pram feedback.

(7 Posts)
Loonytoonie Mon 08-Aug-11 08:28:41

Sorry for putting this here - I tried in the Products folder but have had no replies.

Off to France on Saturday and I was thinking of making it the 1st year to go pramless. Youngest is 3 while were out there and now walks a lot BUT I inevitably end up carrying her when she's tired. Our only pram is a big n bulky Phil and Ted and since our In Law's are travelling with us, space is a huge problem.

Anyone bought a Quinny Zapp? It's advertised as the smallest and most compact when folded? Also, how quickly and easily does it fold/pack away and how quickly does it re assemble?

Huge thanks for any replies - the one I'm looking at on Ebay ends this morning and I need some feedback PDQ!

allthefires Mon 08-Aug-11 08:33:17

It will be so hard to push a 3 year old in a zapp in my opinion!

The wheels are too small and rickety.

How much do you want to spend on one?

MissPenteuth Mon 08-Aug-11 08:33:45

If you put this in Chat with the title 'Anyone got a Quinny Zapp?' or similar, you'll probably get lots of replies. Have you looked at the reviews section on here too?

allthefires Mon 08-Aug-11 08:35:11

Ps yes it is small and compact though- I always found folding it hard. My friend does hers easily enough though!

OracleInaCoracle Mon 08-Aug-11 08:42:04

I agree with misspeneuth, the reason people don't really look in other sections is because people (not you op) post every little post and query on here, "because it has more traffic" as if what they have to ask/say is so desperately vital, and far more important than the ones in the correct section!

MonaLotte Mon 08-Aug-11 08:43:51

We used a Zapp for our three year old at Center Parcs this summer as our lodge was quite far away from the main centre. It was very good, not too difficult to push on the dirt paths and great on tarmac. I had no problems folding it and found it easier to push than my Maclaren Quest. HTH smile

Loonytoonie Mon 08-Aug-11 09:06:06

Thanks everyone. That DOES help.
There's one on Ebay going in a few hours for about £50. It's a shame I don't know anyone I can borrow from, because it's only for the holidays. Still, better than "Muuuuuuum, pick me up, I'm tiiiiiiired" grin

Over to Chat now - duly noted MissPenteuth and lissielou. Will know to go there in future smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now