Talk

Advanced search

to be having a post holiday slump combined with a spot of PMT? I am Not Happy and more than a small bit grumpy.

(8 Posts)
AtYourCervix Sun 07-Aug-11 18:50:59

it's bloody cold and raining. and the fucking dog has the squits. and the DDs after behaving impecably for a whole week (even DD2!!) are back to hating each other and bickering. and DH is bugging the tits off me just by existing.

I'm back to work on tuesday and want another week off. and did I mention the bloody freezing weather? and the PMT?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EuphemiaMcGonagall Sun 07-Aug-11 19:00:00

DD has been on holiday for 5 weeks now and she's officially bored. We've done LOADS and still have more fun plans, but she needs to be back at school with her friends. Even I'm bored of my company after 5 weeks! grin

Sick of the rain - it's been a rainy summer here.

Going to have a womb inspection tomorrow and dreading it. sad

Part of me is looking forward to schools going back on 16th, but then again that will mean I am properly unemployed. sad

Hellishday Sun 07-Aug-11 19:00:02

(passes a bottle of wine quickly)
At least back at work you won't hear the dcs argue.

AtYourCervix Sun 07-Aug-11 19:02:31

I am soooooooooooo Cooooooooooollllllllllllllld.

goose pimples all over.

Euph - womb inspection sounds a bit crap - hope you will be coddled and looked after afterwards.

EuphemiaMcGonagall Sun 07-Aug-11 19:20:33

You're a professional - would it help if I took some painkillers beforehand? My cervix is honeymoon fresh as I've never been in labour. Yikes. confused

AtYourCervix Sun 07-Aug-11 19:42:42

yes - take loads. and arnica. (and gin/wine/vodka/beer). and then regularly for a couple of days afterwards. are they going in keyhole or up and through?

EuphemiaMcGonagall Sun 07-Aug-11 20:26:30

Arnica? Orally or ...?

They are going UP with a fibreoptic thingummybob. Had similar done a year or so ago when having coil fitted and despite local anaesthetic it was still uncomfortable and sore afterwards.

AtYourCervix Sun 07-Aug-11 21:01:25

orally and lots of good drugs. and use the opportunity to take to your bed for a good week with laptop, book and regular cups of tea and sympathy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: