Talk

Advanced search

to think going to a club after a wedding doesn't mean I am going to cheat on dh!

(7 Posts)
keepingupwiththejoneses Thu 04-Aug-11 01:16:51

I am going to my cousins wedding on saturday, dh isn't going for 2 reasons 1, no partners have been invited to the day and 2, ds3 has asd and we only have my family can babysit who will be at the wedding.
My brother and another cousin, who are also going alone, have mentioned going to a club after the wedding as there is an event on. I thought that since I never go out without dh, might take full advantage and go with them. I mentioned this to dh tonight and he hit the roof. Brother and cousin are both single, yes, so to dh that means they will be out on the 'pull', so to speak, which to him means I will be too.
AIBU to think dh is mad?

snippywoo2 Thu 04-Aug-11 01:21:58

are you taking the piss

keepingupwiththejoneses Thu 04-Aug-11 01:23:25

I wish I was! I think my answer is in your reply snippy grin

snippywoo2 Thu 04-Aug-11 01:26:30

thought so lol

Sewmuchtodo Thu 04-Aug-11 01:26:58

Firstly what kind of wedding invite excludes a husband/wife? Thats what weddings are all about!

Secondly, tell your DH to get a grip and think before he overreacts!

keepingupwiththejoneses Thu 04-Aug-11 01:28:12

I think dh is is just being a tosser!

keepingupwiththejoneses Thu 04-Aug-11 01:29:49

There are big families on both sides, so they decided to only invite cousins to the day, then invite partners and children to the evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now