Talk

Advanced search

to think some parents are unreasonable......

(9 Posts)
FlamingFanjo Wed 03-Aug-11 12:58:29

.....for leaving their poo-y & swim nappies in the swimming pool changing rooms when the pool supplies bins for them? angry

It's so skanky and disgusting!

Rant over!

AKMD Wed 03-Aug-11 13:00:40

Ewwww nasty. I can see why they might sometimes been forgotten if they've been put to one side as the parent madly dashes around trying to dress self, wriggling, wet baby and other children, pack up and go but still, YANBU.

Sirzy Wed 03-Aug-11 13:02:16

Be the same type of parents who left a pair of pooy pants and pop covered wipes in a car park chucked on the floor. Yuck!

Filibear Wed 03-Aug-11 13:03:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Tryharder Wed 03-Aug-11 13:04:20

Perhaps they genuinely forgot? I could see myself doing the same thing if I were at the swimming pool with my 6 year old, 2 year old and baby! But, yes YA obviously NBU.

FlamingFanjo Wed 03-Aug-11 14:12:05

Phew, thank goodness you've all said that. I'd like to say it's the first time I've seen it but unfortunately it's not.

emptyshell Wed 03-Aug-11 14:58:42

I'd like to add the one who leaves the changing mat provided on the floor, right in front of the door providing those who enter after her with a really handy trip hazard to negotiate for an added thrill.

OldFatFurryCatpuss Wed 03-Aug-11 15:26:01

I once saw some skanky cow in a huge out of town Tesco complex car park change her DD and take off the most enormously filled nappy I've ever seen and throw it under the car - it was gross!

Especially when the seagull type creatures swooped down to eat the oozing out stuff.

zelda1982 Wed 03-Aug-11 15:29:10

I've changed dd in the car and put smelly nappy under it, but pick it back up when we get back to car (the car would be really smelly otherwise (hot sunny days)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now