Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be annoyed with FIL!

(6 Posts)
cheekster Wed 03-Aug-11 00:11:38

I know another in law moan - but this really got me!

On sunday we went to a christening, FIL asked if he could take a photo of us (me, dh, ds1, ds2) as he hasnt got one of us all together. We said fine once DS2 had woke up as he had been crying all morning and we didnt want to wake him.

Once DS2 woke up it was apparent he wasnt well with a really high temp (hes 7 months) so I took him home and left DH and DS1 at the party.

I took DS2 to the doctors yesterday as he was still no better and it turns out he has an ear infection - bless him.

Well today FIL rung and said how upset he was that he didnt get a photo of us all together and he didnt think it was necessary to take DS2 home and he reckons i did it because I dont like my photo taking.

I agree, I dont like my photo taking but as if i would go to the lengths of going home to avoid it!

I am so annoyed, that a photo is more important to him than his GS health. He knows he has an ear infection too!

GlitterySkulls Wed 03-Aug-11 00:15:57

its only a photo confused

why such a fuss?

Birdsgottafly Wed 03-Aug-11 00:19:09

Is your FIL old? they start to worry about having photos.

cheekster Wed 03-Aug-11 00:19:23

No, its not the photo that is annoying me, its the fact that FIL is accusing me of taking DS2 home because I didnt want my photo taking and saying it wasnt necessary taking him home!

GlitterySkulls Wed 03-Aug-11 00:21:01

i meant why is HE making such a fuss grin

cheekster Wed 03-Aug-11 00:21:12

No, hes very fit and well. We told him he can take a photo of us all when its DS2 christening next month. But Im so annoyed that he said I shouldnt have taken DS2 home when he had an ear infection and a high temperature

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now