Talk

Advanced search

to wonder why DS2 had a fleecy jumper on when I picked him up from nursery today.....

(9 Posts)
ceebeegeebies Tue 02-Aug-11 21:56:54

and then to make things worse, the deputy manager who let me in said 'oh he has been a bit warm today' whilst his hair was plastered to his head due to sweat hmm

SecretNutellaFix Tue 02-Aug-11 21:59:07

Have words with who dressed him/ dropped him off for nursery. They are responsible.

HeidiKat Tue 02-Aug-11 21:59:16

did he have the jumper on when you dropped him off?

StealthPolarBear Tue 02-Aug-11 22:01:25

but surely the nursery are able to remove/add clothes as weather conditions change through the day? It's not a case of "he was wearing this when he was dropped off therefore must wear it all day"

ceebeegeebies Tue 02-Aug-11 22:02:01

No, jumper was in his bag - no intention of him actually needing it.

KoolAidKid Tue 02-Aug-11 22:05:50

How old is he?

ceebeegeebies Tue 02-Aug-11 22:06:46

2.9 - I am fairly certain he would not have asked for his jumper on (mainly because he wouldn't have even known it was in his bag)

KoolAidKid Tue 02-Aug-11 22:10:51

Oh that is odd then.
Perhaps he complained of being cold? Perhaps he got his tshirt dirty so they changed him?
You'll have to ask his key worker tomorrow.

ceebeegeebies Tue 02-Aug-11 22:12:15

I have never known him to complain of being cold as he is generally a very warm child and does sweat a lot....and, he still had the t-shirt on that I sent him in this morning and there is a spare t-shirt in his bag aswell!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now