Talk

Advanced search

To absolute love Jazz from Small Teen big World

(11 Posts)
pigletmania Tue 02-Aug-11 21:31:27

I am just watching the last episode of this programme which I recorded last night. I am really going to miss seeing Jazz and her lovely family each week. All I really notice, is her beauty and her feisty, gutsy spirit.

Pawsnclaws Tue 02-Aug-11 21:43:33

Yeah I love her too. Her whole family has the most brilliant attitude and they clearly all adore each other. I was in tears when her granddad was ill.

As an aside she's also a stunning looking young lady.

pigletmania Tue 02-Aug-11 21:48:25

I know, I wish I had Jazz looks, I love her mum too what a character, the both of them together are brill.

pigletmania Tue 02-Aug-11 21:49:13

I also love her grandad, wish he was mine too smile

MorelliOrRanger Tue 02-Aug-11 22:33:15

Yeh I agree, the whole family are lovely - last nights episode was sad though sad

CatFlaps Tue 02-Aug-11 22:36:17

Doesnt she have the most beautiful eyes?! I think all the family are fab and shes going to grow into an amazing lady. I really really admire her and last nights episode bought tears to my eyes. I wish I could contact her to tell her whats so many people have said to me, thats shes genuinly an inspiration.

pigletmania Tue 02-Aug-11 22:50:51

I know, it was so sad that her dad turned to drugs again. She does have an old head on young shoulders. Hopefully her dad will get permenently clean so that he can be part of his daughters life again. Jazz does have amazing eyes I am envy

Serendipity30 Wed 03-Aug-11 11:43:51

i absolutely love this programme, the way she deals with life is amazing, and she should be proud of herself and her achievements. Shes more mature than i am am, and im in my late twenties with a 7 year old dd blush

CharleneysWishWellingtons Wed 03-Aug-11 11:46:54

Just watched the last one too grin Jazz is amazing! Absolutely love her spirit! But how funny is her mum? grin They are both brilliant, will definately miss seeing them every week!

LadyGago Wed 03-Aug-11 11:58:11

I agree - whole family seem lovely. Hopefully her dad will be able to get the help he needs to get clean - Bev and Pauls flirting made me laugh. Jazz is on Twitter - missjazziylee

UpsyDaisyDo Wed 03-Aug-11 11:58:34

I loved this series too. I hope we see a lot more of Jazz in the future. She's an absolute inspiration and a welcome change from the "woe is me" attidude seen on some other reality tv shows from able bodied people who don't have to face any of the challenges in life that Jazz and her family have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now