Talk

Advanced search

to ask if any of you live in Australia?

(15 Posts)
Newbabynewmum Tue 02-Aug-11 10:17:44

I need (well, want) a copy of Cosmopolitan Australia (august 2011) but I don't know anyone in Australia and can't find out how to order one here in the uk or anything. So I thought id ask you lovely mn people. Anyone? I'll pay for it and the postage! I don't know anyone, none of my friends know anyone. So wise mumsnetters? Any advice?!

kiwimumof2boys Tue 02-Aug-11 10:29:26

I'm in NZ - I'm pretty sure we get Aussie cosmo here. I will have a look for you tmrw at supermarket.
Will buy it - but will keep receipt (in case its wrong !)

Newbabynewmum Tue 02-Aug-11 10:42:50

I knew mn would solve this problem for me! Thanks smile send me a pm about it if you manage to get it! Thanks so much x

ninedragons Tue 02-Aug-11 10:50:41

I'm in Aus and can do it. Drop me a PM.

ninedragons Tue 02-Aug-11 10:51:18

If the Kiwi can't sort it, I mean

Livinginoz Tue 02-Aug-11 11:15:09

I'm in Sydney and if you're not desperate for it I can bring it home with me on 16th Sept

revolutionscoop Tue 02-Aug-11 11:19:07

Pardon nosiness, but why do you want it?

Newbabynewmum Tue 02-Aug-11 12:53:55

There's an article about strong single mums (not as vomit-inducing as it sounds) and I've been quoted in it and used as an example. I want to get it to keep for my DD when she grows up. Thanks guys!

Newbabynewmum Tue 02-Aug-11 12:56:25

Kiwi if you can't get it let me know smile thanks. And I'll enlist the help of another mumsnetter!

Bubbaluv Wed 03-Aug-11 05:30:28

If they quoted you then just give them a call and ask them to send you a copy - they will probably send you one free!

kiwimumof2boys Wed 03-Aug-11 05:46:17

Hi Newbabymum
Hmmmm went down to supermarket but only had July issue (I had a look and couldn't find the article you were talking about?)
We might get it in soon (good old backwater where I live can be a bit slow on these things) so will def keep an eye out !
Has anyone in Aussie seen it ?

sunnydelight Wed 03-Aug-11 06:33:35

Bubbaluv's right - I'm sure they would send you a copy if you e-mail them. I don't tend to look beyond the Masterchef and Donna Hay magazines blush so I have no idea if it's out or not but will look tomorrow if you like.

Newbabynewmum Wed 03-Aug-11 07:37:18

I've emailed them you but not heard anything. Thank you! On their website it says the article is in the aug edition x

emmyloo2 Wed 03-Aug-11 07:41:18

I am in Oz and am more than happy to send you over a copy free of charge. (Just coz I am so nice!) PM if you want

kiwimumof2boys Fri 05-Aug-11 05:22:55

Hi again,
Was just at supermarket and saw a new one in - is it the one with Miranda Kerr on the cover ? I had a quick flick and couldn't find the article you mentioned (strong single mums ) but it was only a quick flick - (DS decided to grab a few other mags and throw them on floor so was distracted in telling him to pick them up) so may have missed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now