Talk

Advanced search

To Be Surprised But Very Pleased That JK Rowling Has Agreed To This!

(8 Posts)
lifeisa4letterword Thu 28-Jul-11 21:20:19

DNeice sent me this coz she knows I'm an HP fan. It's really funny, turns HP on its head & explains why Lord V is the real hero. The amazing thing is that JK Rowling appears to have agreed to it - website inlcudes letters from agent saying "Go for it". Go have a read:

www.voldemort-the-real-hero.com

ToothlesstheDragon Thu 28-Jul-11 22:19:41

i dont think she has, tbh that letter looks like a standard rejection letter. I doubt they gave the letter the writer sent or the book much attention.

JellyBeansOnToast Thu 28-Jul-11 22:30:45

Looks like a load of old bollo to me.

HengshanRoad Fri 29-Jul-11 02:27:08

It looks like another deluded desperado trying to push his pathetic attempt at literature. Wouldn't be the first, wouldn't be the last. I once received a submission in which the "author" had fabricated praise for his "novel" from made up news sources, e.g. The Shanghai Times, The Beijing Post.

De. Lu. Ded.

HairyBeaver Fri 29-Jul-11 07:07:04

The author seems really wierd

MonkeyJungleConga Fri 29-Jul-11 07:23:45

Author's a total nutter.

happymole Fri 29-Jul-11 07:30:44

Hilarious website author of the book OP. My favourite bit was on the page to order the magical book of truth.

I have to charge you for printing, packing & postage costs; to keep these to a minimum it is a photocopied booklet (albeit with a coloured cover) rather than a full-up sexy book.

hmm

Tortoiseonthehalfshell Fri 29-Jul-11 07:32:31

Do you have an affiliation with the website or the book, OP? Because this looks an awful lot like someone looking for publicity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now