Talk

Advanced search

To chuffing LOVE that on certain threads people always say stuff like

(646 Posts)
Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:11:44

" what starter shall i have" - anti pasto

and * any sodding thread* on madeleine maccann some sour mouthed tosser puts " ooh no one calls her maddie in hter family" like it really MATTERS fgs.

what predicatable posts make you nuts?

Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:12:11

im on a city break what shall i wear
" oo skinny jeans and ballet flats"

yada yada

bibbitybobbityhat Thu 28-Jul-11 13:14:06

Anyone having a moan about their mother

"just be grateful you have a mother I would give anything to have mine back she died of the plague when I was 5"

ninedragons Thu 28-Jul-11 13:14:23

The ones in response to any broad, randomised, peer-reviewed study that say "well I didn't [whatever study was looking into] and me/my DS/DD is [opposite result to that found by study]"

BertyBurlington Thu 28-Jul-11 13:14:49

what predicatable posts make you nuts?

predictable smile

TattyDevine Thu 28-Jul-11 13:16:53

"Happy mummy, happy baby" on BF vs FF

"I don't want to look frozen I want to age gracefully" from 23 year olds on just about any Botox thread

BecauseImWorthIt Thu 28-Jul-11 13:18:13

bibbity - how could you be so rude about my mother?

TattyDevine Thu 28-Jul-11 13:18:20

"She doesn't even have any children" on any thread mentioning Supernanny...

ZacharyQuack Thu 28-Jul-11 13:21:04

Any thread where the OP is complaining about her MIL and someone says "you'll be a MIL yourself one day, I hope your son doesn't treat you in this way".

TattyDevine Thu 28-Jul-11 13:22:08

"I sent mine to full time nursery/down the mine/ boarding school at 2 and a half etc etc and it never did them any harm" probably up to them really, not you

"I want to bring my own children up, otherwise why have them? You might miss their first step/first fart/first tapeworm" from the precious moments mamas

**Disclaimer: My philosophy on child rearing, like I suspect most of is, falls somewhere in between these two extremes

JarethTheGoblinKing Thu 28-Jul-11 13:25:53

grin @ ninedragons.

TheBigJessie Thu 28-Jul-11 13:26:37

In gender stereotyping threads, someone always posts:

"Well, I have one of each, and I can tell you that boys and girls are naturally very different."

mycatsaysach Thu 28-Jul-11 13:27:26

blah blah boden blah

JarethTheGoblinKing Thu 28-Jul-11 13:27:54

P&C parking spaces: "Well I never needed them and I had 12 children, and I never complained "

<legs it>

TheBigJessie Thu 28-Jul-11 13:29:42

Also, in any thread about housework, there always seems to be a response thus: "well, he's a man. He wouldn't realise that the overflowing rubbish bin needed changing/ the rubbish needed to be put out for collection. You've only lived in that house six years!"

PinkSchmoo Thu 28-Jul-11 13:31:27

I hate the no cursing mob and the grammar police.

Fuck of the lot of you (and yes, it's deliberate).

AyeAvast Thu 28-Jul-11 13:31:30

On G&T threads about a young child who may or may not be gifted: "enjoy her".
On pretty much any thread where it can be squeezed in: an internet replay of the Four Yorkshiremen where posters try to subtly outdo others' tales of woe.
On threads with a spelling mistake: the correction with a passive aggressive smile

TheWolfpack Thu 28-Jul-11 13:33:42

Any thread about a DH...

"Why are you with this charming man hmm?"

"He is abusing you, you need to leave"

Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:34:57

lol at bibbity and plague

Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:35:19

lol at tatty botox

stillfrazzled Thu 28-Jul-11 13:35:23

YY, any thread where fuckwittery, selfishness and blindness to what needs doing around the house are excused by idiot in question having a Y chromosome.

Added to that, anyone who says DH/Ps should 'help' round the house and 'babysit' their children. They should do THEIR FAIR FARKING SHARE, not HELP. And IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BABYSIT YOUR OWN CHILD.

limitedperiodonly Thu 28-Jul-11 13:35:37

'Any reasonable person with nothing to hide would be prepared to put up with any indignity, interference or detention by the police if it meant that just one innocent kiddy could be saved or evil terrorist thwarted.'

Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:36:25

i hate on the shall i have a baby threads " oohi have one of each"

you boringly nuclear twat

PuppyMonkey Thu 28-Jul-11 13:36:48

Her wedding, her choice.

I love wedding threads, even though I am unmarried. grin

Dogsby Thu 28-Jul-11 13:36:58

"i feel frumpy"

some fucker will say " cut and colour like they are mrs slocombe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now