Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be getting annoyed now...

(4 Posts)
biddysmama Thu 28-Jul-11 12:33:20

i bought a nappy off a preloved nappy group, paid for it on the 12th, she said she'd posted it but it didnt arrive after a week.. i messaged her and she messaged back saying she had been to post office and they had found the nappy but the packaging was ripped so she has re-posted it... its the 28th and its still not arrived, yesterday she messaged me asking if i wanted to buy some more (in reply to a iso thread i started) i havent recieved the one i paid for ffs!!!

aibu to report her to the admin and start asking for my money back? or is it too soon?

MorelliOrRanger Thu 28-Jul-11 12:37:56

Have you told her you haven't received the second one, if not how would she know you haven't got it?

If so tell her she's having a laugh expecting you to buy more off her and ask her for money back and if she refuses report her.

biddysmama Thu 28-Jul-11 12:38:43

she knows i havent recieved it, ive messaged her telling her

biddysmama Tue 02-Aug-11 09:20:36

i have now recieved my nappy, wont be having the others which is a shame cos they are my favourite and hard to get hold of sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now