Talk

Advanced search

I feel soooo grumpy

(9 Posts)
ilovepesto Tue 26-Jul-11 22:34:01

All the time !!!! I'm so short tempered and easily wound up. I do relax, I do exercise quite a bit. I just don't understand why I'm such a grumpy cow. I haven't had sex for years, maybe that's why. smile

Any other stress management ideas? They would be much appreciated.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Tue 26-Jul-11 22:35:48

I find that if I take a deep breath and ask myself "in 5 years/a year/6 months, will I actually give a shit about this?"

9 times out of 10, the answer is no. That helps me to get a grip. grin

ilovepesto Tue 26-Jul-11 22:38:34

It's not even as though I'm grumpy about anything in particular, mostly I'm impatient about everything. Especially how long my DS takes to get out of the car grin and that's not a joke!

I'll try asking myself the giving a shit question. I'll try anything.

cheesesarnie Tue 26-Jul-11 22:40:35

wine is working well for me today!grinim not grumpy its the other shits that try to bring me down!

ilovepesto Tue 26-Jul-11 22:41:46

I only had a smidgen of wine left (not even a full glass), oh how I wish I had a nice red. That would definitely help me wind down. smile

cheesesarnie Tue 26-Jul-11 22:48:27

would you like to share?im feeling sick kind grin

ledkr Tue 26-Jul-11 22:50:50

Im a bit grumpy too pesto i have come to bed to watch Gordon Ramsay and left them all too it downstairs.
Id say the no sex for years has a bearing on things,can i recommend a rampant rabbit?

ledkr Tue 26-Jul-11 22:51:35

to not too,im even grumpier now grrrrrrrrrrr

redexpat Wed 27-Jul-11 19:25:20

I prefer a G&T. Very effective.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: