Talk

Advanced search

to really really go ape shit on my neighbour??!!

(20 Posts)
hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 20:40:26

Their fucking yappy bastard arsehole dog is pissing me off

EVERY day EVERY morning and ALL FUCKING night YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

when i complain they say 'oh sorry we didnt realise' they must be fucking deaf as it is at it all the time! they are so ignorant and oblivious to anyone but themselves!

My daughter needs sleep and i need a bit of peace and fucking quiet!

addictedtofrazzles Tue 26-Jul-11 20:41:50

YANBU

Have you tried white noise in your DD's bedroom?

valiumredhead Tue 26-Jul-11 20:43:14

Oh Lord, I loathe yappy dogs and loathe owners who don't train them properly as well!

Choufleur Tue 26-Jul-11 20:43:32

Do you live neat me? Our neighbour is the same. It's fucking irritating. Yanbu

hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 20:44:00

Yea, everytime i get her off to sleep it just starts again!!! I am not sure how much longer i can remain pleasant with them?

The worst part is they mum's are nice people. It's the kids that leave the dogs out all day!

Choufleur Tue 26-Jul-11 20:44:14

Report them to environmental health

mumblechum1 Tue 26-Jul-11 20:44:26

Phone the dog warden. It worked for us with neighbours over the road who used to let their dogs sit by their front gate and every time anyone walked past they'd bark.

People like that really piss me off.

hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 20:44:56

choufleur east anglia?

hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 20:46:42

Mumblechum, how do i find said dog warden?

herbietea Tue 26-Jul-11 20:48:23

Message withdrawn

apprenticemum Tue 26-Jul-11 20:49:33

Deep breath.......deep breath.....Sleep depravation can do this to you. Since you tried asking nicely, perhaps your local council office can advise you of some legal options or if that fails, I am sure other posters will have some cunning plans for you to consider. Whatever you do, don't harm the dog, however tempting it may be as you will have the world-and-some down on you like a ton of bricks. Good luck

LilRedWG Tue 26-Jul-11 20:51:58

Here you go!

alowVera Tue 26-Jul-11 20:53:32

Council offices should put you in cntact with dog warden. In mean time keep a record of when dog yaps and how long it goes on for each time.

Maat Tue 26-Jul-11 20:53:51

YANBU - it's mental torture - especially if you are trying to get a little one off to sleep.

herbietea - there's probably many posters worrying whether your neighbour is going to be moving next door to them in September. Although, I have to admit the mention of the duck made me giggle - sorry!

everlong Tue 26-Jul-11 20:55:03

Ring the council tomorrow. Tell them all this.

yanbu at all

herbietea Tue 26-Jul-11 21:01:26

Message withdrawn

hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 21:01:55

well i have just been round there!

They opened the door and said oh is it the dog sorry i will bring him in! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! If you know i have a baby and you know your dog is fucking barking why not bring it in!?

I am going to phone the council first thing tomorrow morning. i am sick of being polite to these idiots!

I am in pre-reg as a childminder so as soon as i have mindees i am letting them out at the crack of dawn to play!

Either that or a fog horn through their letter box at 3am?!

coccyx Tue 26-Jul-11 21:03:16

don't they hear it??

coccyx Tue 26-Jul-11 21:03:56

Sorry cross post

hellospoon Tue 26-Jul-11 21:13:56

i would be mortified if my neighbour was effected by something i was doing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now