Talk

Advanced search

to ask a question.

(11 Posts)
traceybeaker Tue 26-Jul-11 11:06:00

Hi

This is not really for this thread but it is very fast moving.

I have just purchased something on 'GROUPON' how long does it take the e mail to arrive?

Is it straight away [which has not happened] or is it when the deal ends.

Anybody out there with any experience of groupon?

worraliberty Tue 26-Jul-11 11:08:26

No idea but have you checked your junk folder?

wellwisher Tue 26-Jul-11 11:10:12

You should get a confirmation email immediately but the actual voucher will only be emailed out to you once the offer has "closed" - so probably tomorrow.

traceybeaker Tue 26-Jul-11 11:12:28

ok no e mail received will check junk..

thanks

squeakytoy Tue 26-Jul-11 11:19:49

Mine arrived immediately when I got one last week.

L8rAllig8r Tue 26-Jul-11 11:24:50

Paypal receipt and groupon confirmation email usually come as soon as you've paid, then the voucher within a few hours of the deal finishing. If you don't get your voucher, or delete it by accident, you can log in to groupon and it should be there in the 'my account' section. I've printed vouchers from there before when I couldn't be bothered to trawl through my old emails to find it.

traceybeaker Tue 26-Jul-11 11:27:22

I have been to the my account sections and when trying to log in it does not recognise my e mail..............so annoyed i must of done something wrong...............now hoping i dont get charged?

Would it appear on my pay pal account straight away?

thanks

L8rAllig8r Tue 26-Jul-11 11:39:05

Paypal should show a record of it as soon as you've paid it, although your bank statement would take a day or two. Did you get a paypal receipt email?

traceybeaker Tue 26-Jul-11 11:47:08

no did not get a pay pal e mail..........................so I guess it has not gone through???

This is good news to me. [I hate things up in the air lol]

Also nothing on the pay pal records.

L8rAllig8r Tue 26-Jul-11 11:53:38

It doesn't sound as though it's gone through then. But I would keep an eye on your bank account for the next few days just in case. Hope you get your groupon account sorted though, some great deals on there lately. I'm becoming a bit of an addict!

traceybeaker Tue 26-Jul-11 11:58:30

Yes I will watch my bank account for the next week, I have also e mailed them and told them mym probs.

I am a bit miffed because this is the first time I have used them after seeing lots of good offers and someone me or them has messed up.

Will give it a week if all good, will try again.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now