Talk

Advanced search

To think Jazz off of Small teen, bigger World

(11 Posts)
CJ2010 Mon 25-Jul-11 21:26:40

Is just so lovely! So is her mum. Anyone watching it on BBC3?

breadcrumbs Mon 25-Jul-11 21:33:25

Agreed! They are all gorgeous, give 'family' a good name smile So down to earth and normal (not that they shouldnt be, just its lovely to see a documentary about someone 'different' where the 'differences' pale into insignificance against the sheer personalities of the people involved)

KAZAMM Mon 25-Jul-11 21:36:41

I agree! She comes across as very caring especially towards her grandad who is just lovely. I usually hate there types of programmes because I just find them a bit twee but I'm really enjoying this series.

CJ2010 Mon 25-Jul-11 21:42:01

It's really nice (and makes a change) to watch a programme that is just so positive and inspiring. They seem like such a great family. Totally decent and kind.

AtYourCervix Mon 25-Jul-11 21:42:16

thoroughly nice girl with a spectacularly lovely family.

nickschick Mon 25-Jul-11 21:43:24

I think the family are amazing .....they face all the 'adversity' with a grin - all of'em are wonderful x

heronsfly Mon 25-Jul-11 21:45:03

I think they are all lovely too, my 2 teenage dds think Jazz is 'really prettty'.

MorelliOrRanger Mon 25-Jul-11 21:47:48

I love her - she's such a lovely girl. When she was in the original show last year I thought her mother was a lazy moo, but this update series shows editing can be bad. They are a lovely family, I particuarly like the grandad, such a lovely bloke.

pigletmania Mon 25-Jul-11 22:22:53

I really love it. Jazz is fantastic, pretty and inspirational young lady. Old head on young shoulders.

bruffin Mon 25-Jul-11 22:29:31

Yanbu grin

pigletmania Mon 25-Jul-11 22:35:43

What a wonderful family they all are. Good example of what a family should be like

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now