Talk

Advanced search

To think Jazz off of Small teen, bigger World

(11 Posts)
CJ2010 Mon 25-Jul-11 21:26:40

Is just so lovely! So is her mum. Anyone watching it on BBC3?

breadcrumbs Mon 25-Jul-11 21:33:25

Agreed! They are all gorgeous, give 'family' a good name smile So down to earth and normal (not that they shouldnt be, just its lovely to see a documentary about someone 'different' where the 'differences' pale into insignificance against the sheer personalities of the people involved)

KAZAMM Mon 25-Jul-11 21:36:41

I agree! She comes across as very caring especially towards her grandad who is just lovely. I usually hate there types of programmes because I just find them a bit twee but I'm really enjoying this series.

CJ2010 Mon 25-Jul-11 21:42:01

It's really nice (and makes a change) to watch a programme that is just so positive and inspiring. They seem like such a great family. Totally decent and kind.

AtYourCervix Mon 25-Jul-11 21:42:16

thoroughly nice girl with a spectacularly lovely family.

nickschick Mon 25-Jul-11 21:43:24

I think the family are amazing .....they face all the 'adversity' with a grin - all of'em are wonderful x

heronsfly Mon 25-Jul-11 21:45:03

I think they are all lovely too, my 2 teenage dds think Jazz is 'really prettty'.

MorelliOrRanger Mon 25-Jul-11 21:47:48

I love her - she's such a lovely girl. When she was in the original show last year I thought her mother was a lazy moo, but this update series shows editing can be bad. They are a lovely family, I particuarly like the grandad, such a lovely bloke.

pigletmania Mon 25-Jul-11 22:22:53

I really love it. Jazz is fantastic, pretty and inspirational young lady. Old head on young shoulders.

bruffin Mon 25-Jul-11 22:29:31

Yanbu grin

pigletmania Mon 25-Jul-11 22:35:43

What a wonderful family they all are. Good example of what a family should be like

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: