Talk

Advanced search

To be be gothed up at 4.30?

(10 Posts)
SnapesPlaything Sat 23-Jul-11 16:43:29

Going out to the pub in a minute and going to a metal club later. Have dressed appropritaly for the club later since won't be going home in between.

Feel a bit odd though going out to a sunny beer garden all in black with scary make up.

Would you glance askance?

MumblingRagDoll Sat 23-Jul-11 16:44:56

It depends. If you're over 25 you might look a bugger.

DooinMeCleanin Sat 23-Jul-11 16:45:30

I'm not really bothered what other people are wearing tbh, so I probably wouldn't pay much attention. If you are going to a beer garden near me and have pink hair or brightly coloured dread locks, my daughter will love you, she wil stare and eventually come and ask you how old you were when your mammy let you do your hair like that grin

dickiedavisthunderthighs Sat 23-Jul-11 16:47:39

Make sure you submit yourself to Goths in Hot Weather as soon as is feasibly possible.

SnapesPlaything Sat 23-Jul-11 16:52:19

Oh I'm very good with the weather dickie, the PVC catsuit only comes out in the winter grin

Cattleprod Sat 23-Jul-11 16:53:30

30 degree sunshine and skintight pvc aren't the best combination! Any other Goth attire should be fine.

SnapesPlaything Sat 23-Jul-11 16:53:53

Anyway, my flatmate is finally ready now so I'm off to cook enjoy the weather, see you all later grin

minouminou Sat 23-Jul-11 17:28:06

Goths In Hot Weather is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.....
Am loving the Embarrassed Parents section......that was never me as a teenager...honest.
The Spanish Infanta goths with Obama.....I've spurted fizzy water out of my nose.

EndoplasmicReticulum Sat 23-Jul-11 18:58:00

Are you in Whitby?

Empusa Sat 23-Jul-11 19:09:55

YA totally NBU!

grin

Enjoy the weather and the club!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now