Talk

Advanced search

wwyd?

(7 Posts)
ddubsgirl Fri 22-Jul-11 16:03:05

walking with my sil in school playground when this man walks past with dog on lead,sil said oh thats not good,he turns and say `what`?at me so i said sorry dogs arent allowed in the playground(there are signs up and letters sent home about this)and he snaps back `so what am i spose to do with it?` so i said sorry but thats the rules no dogs at all,so he shouts at me to shut the fuck up and walks off,now there was a member of staff nearby altho he didnt see it he overheard me & sil in a stunned voice talking about it,he came over and we told him,we went off and i went to where my twins come out and sil went to get her dd`s lunch box,see man walking past going back out,man if looks could kill lol,he passes sil and snaps at her `well shes got a fucking mouth on her` meaning me.

now im a dog lover,we have a dog but i would never ever take my dog into a school playground and if im not allowed too why should he?i wasnt been mouthy,i never raised my voice,just stated the fact dogs are banned!

WhereYouLeftIt Fri 22-Jul-11 16:08:28

I would pity the poor child this arse came to pick up.

ddubsgirl Fri 22-Jul-11 16:10:31

me too :/ im glad the staff member went and told him off lol!
either tie dog up outside school or dont bring them.

GwanShoooo Fri 22-Jul-11 16:10:34

i'd shrug and think what a tosser

ddubsgirl Fri 22-Jul-11 16:13:04

your right,just got right up my nose he had ago at me,i wasnt even the one that said anything it was my sil lol lol

EuphemiaMcGonagall Fri 22-Jul-11 16:22:55

That ship called Dignity sailed right on past that dude ... wink

ddubsgirl Fri 22-Jul-11 17:25:00

lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now