Talk

Advanced search

aibu to think she needs to sort her own life out before judging me?! RANT

(6 Posts)
hellospoon Thu 21-Jul-11 08:59:29

I posted here last week about someone I know revealing their true colours as a friend and about the way she treats her adopted son now she has her 'own' baby, (can't link as on my phone) well today I am flabbergasted!

I am currently training as a childminder, when I had my dd I had post natal depression (like thousands of other women do) and had a huge uphill struggle now she fricking knows how hard it has been and we were 'friends' whilst I had it so she saw first hand.

Now this morning I have been talking to a friend about plans for the weekend (on facebook) and I said to her 'I am bloody knackered, I was up with dd at 3am little monkey that she is lol' my friend took no offence to this as my dd really is a monkey!

This person who I have lost all respect for due to the way she treats her 'son' has sunk to a new low, baring in mind I was always there for her! Driving her about, sitting in the mat unit for 6 hours thinking her waters had gone when really she had pissed herself a little bit (we've all been there) wrote this;

"Well you are obviously still not capable of looking after yourself or dd so how will you look after other kids? You can't just cry depression when you feel you need some attention!"

What the actual fuck?!!

mummytime Thu 21-Jul-11 09:01:42

Have you called SS as you were advised? Does she know? Has she even read your thread on here?

GeekCool Thu 21-Jul-11 09:04:17

You know how this woman behaves. Why do you even care about what she posted? Really, do you think she shows sound judgement? Do you think her POV counts for anything based on her behaviour?

You should still call SS and all YOU can do is modify your own behaviour (reaction) to her pathetic comments. YOU know the truth.

hellospoon Thu 21-Jul-11 09:10:46

I called the nspcc and they took all the details and are going to look into it all.

I removed her from my facebook as I felt I didn't want to read about what she is doing etc and it didn't feel right, however she replied on someone else' page I was talking to.
I know I shouldn't care but it really hurts to know I have wasted time on someone I thought was a friend who will now speak about me like this. It really does hurt!

I replied saying that is your opinion and she said 'that's what the authorities are for!'

hellospoon Thu 21-Jul-11 09:10:46

I called the nspcc and they took all the details and are going to look into it all.

I removed her from my facebook as I felt I didn't want to read about what she is doing etc and it didn't feel right, however she replied on someone else' page I was talking to.
I know I shouldn't care but it really hurts to know I have wasted time on someone I thought was a friend who will now speak about me like this. It really does hurt!

I replied saying that is your opinion and she said 'that's what the authorities are for!'

GeekCool Thu 21-Jul-11 09:17:45

Maybe she is already being investigated (could someone else have also reported her?) and is taking it out on you? Just ignore it. People make the stupid comments all the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now