Talk

Advanced search

to totally blame my friend for...

(10 Posts)
Blurry29 Tue 19-Jul-11 09:13:45

Getting me addicted to MN!!!!!!!!!!

I have the laptop on in the background when I should be cleaning the house I am at home.....

I check threads on my phone!!!!!!!!!!!

The washing basket is FULL, the house needs a polish but I can't tear myself away............... grin

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE............... smile smile smile

MrsKarbonara Tue 19-Jul-11 09:17:50

You polish your house???

The washing basket is never empty so never mind eh?

Enjoy smile

Blurry29 Tue 19-Jul-11 09:19:17

it's a glass house......... smile grin

AmaraDresden Tue 19-Jul-11 09:20:43

Haha! I would blame my friend who got me on here, but she'd know it's a lie - I find any excuse to put the cleaning off for a bit longer lol.

AmaraDresden Tue 19-Jul-11 09:20:43

Haha! I would blame my friend who got me on here, but she'd know it's a lie - I find any excuse to put the cleaning off for a bit longer lol.

wakeupandsmellthecoffee Tue 19-Jul-11 14:05:51

Gosh you are a total newbie . You have only been on here 5 mins .
By year one your hoover has dust on where it hasnt been used . Yor kids sleep in their clothes as this is the only way to try and get the creases out of therir uniform. You internet all your food shop and have it delivered at early evening so other family members can put the stuff away .
By year two your DH has left you and you havnt even noticed . The kids have gone with him . You only noticed because the washing bin wasnt over flowing .
The cat has been adopted by next door. I tell you MN is a slippery slope . LOL

lazarusb Tue 19-Jul-11 14:10:37

Hoover?......No, sorry - no idea what you're talking about! wink

wakeupandsmellthecoffee Tue 19-Jul-11 15:47:20

its that thing that collects dust in the understairs cupboard . Any distant memories coming back to you now

OldRedEyes Tue 19-Jul-11 15:56:20

how odd

its ok for a look now and again, but i think i would be bored rigid if this was the only thing available on t'internet - its all a bit too "female" for me, I like a more balanced male/female discussion and viewpoints

lazarusb Tue 19-Jul-11 16:10:43

Aaah...I think it's thing DH uses. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now