Talk

Advanced search

to query this.

(6 Posts)
penmarks Sat 16-Jul-11 10:36:30

ds moved up to a new swimming class 2 terms ago. His previous report said he could do everything that was required at that level but was to remain in the class another term to improve his stamina. This terms report said he was staying as there was one element that could be improved on. The instructor also apparently verbally told him he was moving up.

worraliberty Sat 16-Jul-11 10:38:10

Perhaps the element is still his stamina?

BibiBelle Sat 16-Jul-11 10:40:05

Query it with the instructor if you think that was what they said, it might be an admin mistake. I am, however, of the opinion that swimming shouldn't be rushed and will take the DC to as many lessons as they need to ensure they are strong enough swimmers on their own merits. DD1 is repeating a class for the 3rd time having sailed it since she was 3. I'm in no hurry with this skill at all.

worraliberty Sat 16-Jul-11 10:50:23

DD1 is repeating a class for the 3rd time having sailed it since she was 3

Tell her to swim it this time grin

glassescase Sat 16-Jul-11 10:54:05

Just ask! In the end, it matters little.

BibiBelle Sat 16-Jul-11 10:54:55

grin

I think her sticking point, now she is 7, is the diving and until she gets that whipped into shape I'm happy bankrupting taking her. All three will be going to lessons this year and it's my most hated activity but needs must as we live on the coast!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now