PedigreeChump Fri 15-Jul-11 13:16:16

Oh, me too, me too! After the morning I've had

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

And additionally:

I hate people

<and relax>

TheAtomicBroomstick Fri 15-Jul-11 13:18:33

Oooh, is this a moaning thread?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhh! It's so unfair! It's totally unreasonable to expect!

There. I said it. Hmph.

shakey1500 Fri 15-Jul-11 13:20:35

I'm with you on the Rahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Just sent THE most complaining email in the whole of complaining email land. I am FURIOUS and want answers yesterday.

That is MY money NOT yours you robbing gits.

Fuzzled Fri 15-Jul-11 13:21:37

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!
angryenvyhmm
oooh, that feels better.
DS just upchucked his spag bol on my cream trousers and the light coloured carpet. sad

TheOriginalFAB Fri 15-Jul-11 13:23:44

<whispers> aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhsad

lazarusb Fri 15-Jul-11 14:22:48

Here is one from dh - he's having a bad day at work .... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Thank you smile

mozette Fri 15-Jul-11 14:26:22

can I do a pre-emptive aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh just incase my noisy assed weirdo neighbours are being anti-social at the weekend???

Pixieonthemoor Fri 15-Jul-11 14:27:46

Here's one from me: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!! I have just had to go to the Sorting Office to pick something up AGAIN since the post man put a "sorry you were out" card through our door. I was IN. You DID NOT ring the bell. Our bell is VERY LOUD. We ALL know you don't both to carry parcels with you anymore so WHY are you LYING about it??????

Angel786 Fri 15-Jul-11 14:30:50

Arghhhhhhhh pixie same thing happened to me on wed. FFS why don't they ring before saying it was too large to fit through the letterbox.

As an aside I alwAys chuckle when posty buzzes and says i've got a little package for you... Immature I know.

TheAtomicBroomstick Fri 15-Jul-11 14:31:33

I had a similar complaint a few week ago, Pixie. The plummer was supposed to come and fix a leak. He said he called at exactly 10:00 and no one was in. The thing is I happened to be painting the hallway by the front door at exacltly 10:00 and no one knocked on it! angry

Bigglewinkle Fri 15-Jul-11 14:34:50

Aaaaaaaaargh for this evening as both kids didn't nap and they're going to be crabby this evening!

LunaticFringe Fri 15-Jul-11 14:49:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

clappyhands Fri 15-Jul-11 15:52:14

lol

this has cheered me up

thank you cyber people grin

i knew you would understand and totally see my point of view grin

WineAndPizza Fri 15-Jul-11 15:59:01

Also a quiet whimper from me as I am hungover :-( but work...aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh

superjobeespecs Fri 15-Jul-11 16:11:28

aaaaaaaargh!! from me because baby is bouncing on my bladder 24/7 just now and im sick of peeing. like if i never pee again i wont care. i want a catheter <nods>

also.. aaaaargh!! from OH because his boss is being a complete fuckwit along with one of the other blokes he works with who is a complete suck up bitch boy annoying my gorgeous lovey by saying he isnt working hard enough.

fuck the fuck right off. seriously.

that felt good grin

faintpositive Fri 15-Jul-11 16:17:26

heres one from me gaaaaaaahahhhhhh
fuck the fuck off every fucking one at the moment, if you would be so kind.

kind regards,
Fainty x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now