Talk

Advanced search

to have a smirk

(8 Posts)
JoleneJoleneJoleneJoleeene Thu 14-Jul-11 23:02:38

at the total PR car crash that is News Internationals handling of the phone hacking scandal. It just gets better and better each day!

SortingHardHat Thu 14-Jul-11 23:03:41

Sometimes it's better to just skulk away and say nothing.

AgentZigzag Thu 14-Jul-11 23:04:30

I would smirk if it wasn't for the distress and unemployment it's caused.

JoleneJoleneJoleneJoleeene Thu 14-Jul-11 23:16:27

I do feel sorry for the NI employees but I am really enjoying their bosses getting a kicking, as I'm sure the employees are too.

AgentZigzag Thu 14-Jul-11 23:19:36

I meant the distress of the families of murder victims and soldiers who'd died, although I'm sure it is distressing to lose your job, just not on the same scale.

CocoPopsAddict Thu 14-Jul-11 23:20:43

YABU - so boring now.

Disclaimer: My DH, like you, finds it amusing, but feels the need to give me an update whenever I am most busy. On mumsnet.

JoleneJoleneJoleneJoleeene Thu 14-Jul-11 23:24:26

No that's one of the reasons I'm so happy they are in the shit because of the complete bastard things they did to those people at the worst times in their lives.

SpeedyGonzalez Thu 14-Jul-11 23:26:10

God, it's so not boring! Their sheer arrogance is astounding! I was actually hoping they'd ignore the summons, try to flee the country and get handcuffed at Heathrow! grin This comeuppance has been a long time coming. Obviously it's hideous for a good many innocent people, but seeing the humiliation of the NI senior execs is marvellous.

If only the same could happen to the Mugabes of this world.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now