Talk

Advanced search

to wonder what is going on?

(13 Posts)
StealthPolarBear Thu 14-Jul-11 14:13:07

Has MN been off all night, or was it just Threads I'm On?
Is it just me or everyone else?
How come everyone else seems to be posting happily when the whole thng seems to go down for me every half hour or so?

faverolles Thu 14-Jul-11 14:15:00

I've found it slower, and last night had a few "server not responding" messages, but other than that fine.
I don't tend to use TIO though

Niecie Thu 14-Jul-11 14:15:11

Threads I'm On has been off all night and I think it affects everybody. Certainly a lot of people have been moaning about it. Apprently their are bugs.

MN hasn't gone down for me today but it has been going down a lot over the last week or two - not for long but still annoying if you are in full flow!!

StealthPolarBear Thu 14-Jul-11 14:15:53

It was off for me about half an hour ago

Niecie Thu 14-Jul-11 14:16:05

'Apparently there are bugs' would be a much better way of typing that sentence. blush

Psammead Thu 14-Jul-11 14:17:02

Me too. Offline for maintenance.

We have soooo been hacked.

grin

Insomnia11 Thu 14-Jul-11 14:17:42

I keep getting "Site is down for maintenance" pages. "Threads I'm on" hasn't worked for two days.

naturalbaby Thu 14-Jul-11 14:29:22

there's a thread on site stuff with a post from mnhq saying there are definitely no zombies but i'm not convinced!

maybe it's being redesigned in a pink and flowery fashion in an effort to make everyone be nicer to each other?!

Empusa Thu 14-Jul-11 14:30:22

"maybe it's being redesigned in a pink and flowery fashion in an effort to make everyone be nicer to each other?!"

Gah!!!

CHBitchy Thu 14-Jul-11 14:32:50

I have been having major problems getting the site to load. Timing out when trying to connect to the server, not finding the server, server being too busy etc. All other websites have been ok. Was down last night (post midnight) and has been down most of the day with random periods when it works.

Half of the posts i though i posted last night never made it to the threads though confused

I have resorted to spring cleaning in a hope that blitzing the house whilst mn is broken means i can ignore the cleaning again when they finally fix the site, but still have a tidy house.

Awomancalledhorse Thu 14-Jul-11 14:33:36

I think it's a great idea, like on netmums, to have tickers. How else would we all remember our childrens birthdays, how long we've been with OH or when we're due?

Looking forward to getting my glitter on.

oohjarWhatsit Thu 14-Jul-11 14:41:05

lets hope they are moving to a forum that has a few more features for usability

M0naLisa Thu 14-Jul-11 14:44:27

i too couldnt get on thread im on earlier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now