Talk

Advanced search

To wish all agencies would rot in hell?

(4 Posts)
molepom Mon 11-Jul-11 16:01:08

I've been trying to look for a job for the past what? year or so? Despite signing on to well over 14 different agencies, each and every time I apply for a job they ask to come in and sign with them again. This is not only wasting my time, but wasting what little money I have on tram fares and childcare depending on what time they can see me.

4 TIMES I have signed up with 1 particular agency, and they NEVER put me forwards for the jobs I want and are qualified and experienced enough - despite me calling them and/or emailing and asking them to do it.

I've had enough of them, and every job in my sector is via a chuffin agency. Why cant people advertise in the paper or the job centre like they used to?

usualsuspect Mon 11-Jul-11 16:05:06

More and more jobs are done by agency workers now ,its depressing really,no real jobs with proper contracts .It seems to be all zero hour contracts

so yanbu

LunaticFringe Mon 11-Jul-11 16:12:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

molepom Mon 11-Jul-11 17:02:25

Thanks,

Have called 4 today regarding jobs that I wasnt to be put forward for, and I'm STILL waiting for them to call me back.

Job hunting is bad enough without all this malarky because other people wont do their jobs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now