Talk

Advanced search

To keep coming up with reasons to walk past the end of my road where there just happens to be 2 young builders with their shirts off.....

(4 Posts)
KirstyJC Mon 11-Jul-11 15:15:23

The house at the end of our road is having major work done and there have been builders there since forever. Today when I happened to walk past I saw the 2 younger ones had their tops off in the sun.......my word, all that physical activity does wonders for a body, doesn't it? shockgrin

Now, I have already taken the kids to the shop for an ice cream, then back home. Then to the park, then back home. blush

Ooohhh - just realised I need to get DS1 from school now!! <adjusts neckline and checks makeup>.

tallulahxhunny Mon 11-Jul-11 15:17:16

Its only fun if the attention is mutual IMO No fun if you are the one looking and they arent interested lol

fruitshootsandheaves Mon 11-Jul-11 15:20:37

actually i think you might have to go back up there...didn't you just drop something?
Oh and I think your DS has left his lunchbox at school you ought to go back and get that.
And the dog needs walking at least 15 times in the next hour as he has an upset tummy...if you don't have a dog...borrow one.
grin

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 11-Jul-11 15:23:58

YABU not to give the exact location so that I can tart self up and independently verify that these 2 specimens are worthy of repeated scrutiny.

Jeez, have I ever missed out on visual stimulation since One Hyde Park was completed. There must be a building site or a property undergoing extensive renovation somewhere nearby, but damned if I can find it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: