Talk

Advanced search

To not be able to find just the right MN Nickname?

(12 Posts)
NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 19:38:32

I was Pandamoanium and then TotallyUtteryDesperate (as I felt awful at the time). Now things are improving a bit (getting a bit better from my chronic illness and my lovely supportive DS is home from Uni and helping a lot with disabled DH and DS1).

So admire some of the amazing names on here and I want to stop being so moany.

How about SallySlapCabbage? The name does have some meaning for me! But from a fun time rather than recent difficult times.

NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 19:39:28

Oh, messed that up with typing on the iPad. TotallyUtterlyDesperate

BeerTricksPotter Sun 10-Jul-11 19:44:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OpusProSerenus Sun 10-Jul-11 19:45:05

I can sympathise. I've had a few names but nothing funny or "me" somehow. I thought I might be onto one recently although it was a bit risque for me but someone very kindly PMd me to warn me it was very similar to that of a troll!

Am still waiting for inspiration

NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 19:48:35

I'm just so in awe of the really creative (or even some of the rude) ones! ;)

NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 19:54:59

Oh, I can't have that name after all as someone already has it! back to the drawing board.

BeerTricksPotter Sun 10-Jul-11 20:07:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HairyFrotter Sun 10-Jul-11 20:08:47

If you like the rude ones how about SallyTwatCabbage?

NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 21:06:42

I definitely need to think about this a bit more! A bit too shy for twat !

pinkthechaffinch Sun 10-Jul-11 21:18:12

ooh I remember a sallyslapcabbage from Babycentre (february 2009) before I discovered MNet.

is it you?

NotQuiteSoDesperate Sun 10-Jul-11 22:29:48

No, I haven't used it before. The name has funny family memories for me going a long way back.

FannyFerknackerPants Mon 11-Jul-11 16:59:01

Have chosen my new name! This also has good childhood memories (although was never written down so I don't know the "correct spelling")! And was also a bit different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now