Talk

Advanced search

AIBU?

(7 Posts)
MissMap Sun 10-Jul-11 18:39:00

Whilst I was working abroad my DH invited an old friend of his and his wife to stay in our house, when he discovered that they were holidaying in this country.
During their stay my husband had, himself to go away on a business trip.
Our Dc were away also.
On his return my DH discovered their adult daughter, who we dont know, was staying in our Dd's bedroom, his adult children who,we do not know were visiting our house regularly, and my Dh's friends were regularly entertaining peoiple we have never met in our house.

They ate our food and drank our wine and since they returned down under we have not heard from them again and twelve months have passed. I feel miffed. AIBU?

catgirl1976 Sun 10-Jul-11 18:41:09

no. but it's 12 months ago.

usualsuspect Sun 10-Jul-11 18:42:52

YANBU

But if it was 12 months ago you should get over it really

FabbyChic Sun 10-Jul-11 18:56:31

It's 12 months ago, really you should have said at the time how unacceptable it was.

Generally never leave people in your house when you are not there because some will take liberties.

NestaFiesta Sun 10-Jul-11 18:57:57

YABU not to use a proper thread title.

voddiekeepsmesane Sun 10-Jul-11 19:32:07

YABU for not saying something at the time, for still letting this bother 12 months later and for making me open this thread because you did not have a proper thread title.

AgentZigzag Sun 10-Jul-11 19:34:45

What's made you think of it after all this time?

Have you contacted them at all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now