Talk

Advanced search

To want food dye added to kids food to colour there poo.....

(14 Posts)
manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 10-Jul-11 11:18:50

so I can distinguish it from chocolate there for saving me having to sniff or worse, when confronted with brown stains all over basin shock

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 10-Jul-11 11:19:28

FYI, chocolate grin

trixymalixy Sun 10-Jul-11 11:22:37

Eww, why would you have to sniff?!?! Surely you just spray it with bathroom cleaner and wipe no matter what the stain?!?!?

HeadfirstForHalos Sun 10-Jul-11 11:27:52

Nice idea! I could use a different colour for each of my dc (and dh) and then I would know who to make clean the loo when a mess is left.

Tortoiseonthehalfshell Sun 10-Jul-11 11:30:58

I...but...why wouldn't you just clean the basin?

Sausagesarenottheonlyfruit Sun 10-Jul-11 11:32:54

Soooo if it was chocolate in your toilet, you're saying you'd eat it, right?

cookielove Sun 10-Jul-11 11:32:54

Well i read the sniff part as if they had it on their hands, and would want to sniff it was chocolate or poop grin

And i read basin as in sink, so would def wonder if the children had be smearing poop or chocolate over it?

trixymalixy Sun 10-Jul-11 11:33:35

Now the colour coding by child is a good idea!!

trixymalixy Sun 10-Jul-11 11:35:25

But surely if there's any doubt as to what it is you just assume the worst and deal with it appropriately, no need to sniff or lick !! <<shudders<>

TidyDancer Sun 10-Jul-11 11:42:00

Edible glitter is your friend.

squeakytoy Sun 10-Jul-11 11:46:08

Why would there be shit in your basin, or chocolate in your toilet???

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 10-Jul-11 11:55:30

Well, I do wash the sink too! blush and yes * cookie* I would like too know if dc's are have fun and wiping 'stuff' on the Walls shock as I couldn't let them do that and be faced with a 30 year ols ds, who's wife questions me about ds habit of not using loo roll grin although, I maybe over thinking this! but colour coding! Yes! Include men in that as well wink that'll teach them for blaming things on the kids, AND, I could finally find out who the misterious non flusher is! Could I possibly, secretly dye there food or may they notice if ds has green spaghetti Bol and dd puple? No red dye though, I'd hate to explain that to gp when someone rushes to the doc's, convinced there really sick blush

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 10-Jul-11 11:59:08

Ohh, tidy where do u buy that smile could even brighten up nappy changing time smile and yes, by basin I mean sink, am not standing around painstakingly exsamining to toilet bowls shock

TidyDancer Sun 10-Jul-11 12:11:16

I get mine from a baking shop in my mum's town, they do all sorts of decorative things, the glitter is the most popular at home though! I'm fairly certain you can get it from Amazon though, for ease!

It's the most wonderful thing.

(says she who has in the past week eaten glitter baked beans, and who has a DP who has taken glitter and cheese sandwiches to work....hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now