Talk

Advanced search

To cringe

(26 Posts)
BimboNo5 Fri 08-Jul-11 09:18:23

When people update their facebook status regarding the fact they have had sex, i.e 'had some fun sexy time' and other idiotic type comments. Who needs to know except the parties involved in the 'sexy time'
Sorry its one of those things that annoy!

ShatnersBassoon Fri 08-Jul-11 09:27:04

YANBU. How crass.

Cattleprod Fri 08-Jul-11 09:28:30

Are you sure they haven't been fraped?

QueenofDreams Fri 08-Jul-11 09:29:46

urgh!

I couldn't do that as my ILs are FB friends. I don't think MIL and SILs really want to know when DP has been getting laid! last night

ENormaSnob Fri 08-Jul-11 09:31:38

Yadnbu

Calling it sexy time makes me heave.

VelvetSnow Fri 08-Jul-11 09:32:59

perhaps the "fun sexy time" was a quote from Borat which was on Film4 last night?

DoNotTakeMeSiriusly Fri 08-Jul-11 09:33:08

YANBU, they'll be uploading videos of the actual event next you mark my words..

..or have I been reading to much Ben Elton?

grin

VelvetSnow Fri 08-Jul-11 09:33:36

But yes, who gives a toss what "times" people are having. TMI and YANBU

IroningBoardForSurfBoard Fri 08-Jul-11 09:34:14

really? do people do this? have sex and then post on fb about it?

eewwww

wahwahwah Fri 08-Jul-11 09:34:48

It just sounds like they dont speak English very well.

TillyIpswitch Fri 08-Jul-11 09:35:13

Not one of my friends has done this, ever. Anyone that has to tell the world about it, clearly isn't getting anywhere near enough - fact.

And anyone that that did this AND used the phrase 'sexy time' would be deleted forthwith.

CoffeeIsMyFriend Fri 08-Jul-11 09:36:28

ooh definite cringe. ILs are also on my fb page. Doubt they would want to know when we had 'sexy time'

BimboNo5 Fri 08-Jul-11 09:37:17

I had a work colleague who was hideous (and an older lady) and she used to tell us non stop about her sex life, come into work covered in love bites and show us texts of a sexual nature her hubby had sent her. I think it would have been easier if it was a FB friend as i'd have been able to hide it!

IroningBoardForSurfBoard Fri 08-Jul-11 09:39:24

ahem........ older women do have sex you know, and get sexy texts. i have heard wink

but the love bites are reet trampy

nenevomito Fri 08-Jul-11 09:43:26

Sexy time? [boak emoticon]

If they're going to be so crass as to tell everyone on FB that they had a shag, the least they could do was be a bit more inventive.

"Rode the one eye'd pony to orgasmville" would be much better IMO.

AxlRose Fri 08-Jul-11 09:46:06

I know someone who FB's her OH in the other room saying "How about....?" and "Come upstairs....." and "Time for......?"

Yuk yuk yuk!

DriverDan Fri 08-Jul-11 09:46:30

I have two friends on fb who are heavily pregnant and both have had statuses along the lines of "Really fed up, can't wait till DP gets home for lots of sex to get this baby out!!" I really don't need to know!

lauzb Fri 08-Jul-11 09:47:52

Ick - just Ick

BimboNo5 Fri 08-Jul-11 09:50:47

ahem........ older women do have sex you know, and get sexy texts. i have heard wink

So do the younger ones- but manage to get their endaway without making a huge song and dance about it

IroningBoardForSurfBoard Fri 08-Jul-11 09:54:00

ok, i was just a bit miffed (not muffed wink) at the and older lady part of your message

grin

BimboNo5 Fri 08-Jul-11 10:06:11

It was only to try and explain a picture of her- you have to really know her to appreciate it though lol

IronOrchid Fri 08-Jul-11 11:16:03

YANBU - one of my friends substitutes sex with 'snuggles' as in 'cant wait to meet man 2nite for snuggles, lol' in not-so-subtle nudge/wink style.

No one gives a shit if you're in for a good seeing to. S'crass and whatnot.

eurochick Fri 08-Jul-11 11:49:25

Who TF does this?!?

biddysmama Fri 08-Jul-11 11:54:12

someone wrote on fb the other day

"I must admit, every so often when I have one of those REAL contractions that gives a nice tug on my cervix ... I get all excited and tingly and incredibly turned on. :-D"

i thought that was a little wierd

biddysmama Fri 08-Jul-11 11:55:02

my sisters at uni and gets fraped alot, not nice to see that and y grandads unfriended a few faily members because of frapes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now