Talk

Advanced search

Gransnet - anyone been over?

(10 Posts)
Newmummytobe79 Tue 05-Jul-11 16:50:08

Apologies if you all visit there already but I've just looked at the AIBU thread - brilliant!

MIL have just as many issues with DIL's - quite funny and a good place to post if you want a MIL opinion I guess

misty0 Tue 05-Jul-11 17:09:29

Yep, i've been - couple of weeks ago smile

Was a good read, like you say. Very ineresting seeing the MILs views on DILs. Got a bit 'grrrrr' about some views.

Sadly, though, only a few entries since May. Just had a look and nothing much has been added since i was there last. Wonder why its so slow?

usualsuspect Tue 05-Jul-11 17:11:37

I went over (I'm a grandma)

found out they don't like swearing ,so didn't hang around for long grin

AgentZigzag Tue 05-Jul-11 17:26:42

I had a look at the sweary thread too.

shock The language!

grin

nagynolonger Tue 05-Jul-11 17:32:21

I've not been over. I should really. Do people use the same 'name ' they use on here?

GiddyPickle Tue 05-Jul-11 17:57:12

Wow - that was an eye opener!!
Lots of useless and inept DIL's over there enticing poor vulnerable men away from their mothers. It's a shame so it is!

usualsuspect Tue 05-Jul-11 17:59:00

I quite liked the DIL bashing though ,made a change from the MIL bashing on here grin

AgentZigzag Tue 05-Jul-11 17:59:09

Blimey giddy, I'd better get myself back over there if my MIL has got a thread going grin

Flisspaps Tue 05-Jul-11 18:06:37

I went on on the first day after seeing a link on Twitter. I thought it was an elaborate hoax at first.

pranma Tue 05-Jul-11 18:31:09

I go regularly as I am a gran but I do come here more....even though I am not a swearer...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now