Talk

Advanced search

to want to de-Andre my life???

(4 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Mon 04-Jul-11 17:11:27

I don't like sleb mags, don't buy them or read them. I'm a middle-aged Radio 4 listener for chrissake - I don't even know who half the people in them are supposed to be! But this month there's one mag that seems to be at every checkout, every garage, everywhere I bloomin' go, with Peter Andre on the front cover in limp 'pity me' pose and a headline suggesting he needs committing or something. His doe-eyes follow me around the room.... it's creepy!!! Short of emigrating or walking around looking at the floor what can I do? AIBU?

Trinaluce Mon 04-Jul-11 18:20:50

YADNBU. But only if I can de-Jordan my life. I don't give a TOSS who/what she's shagging this week. Oooh, and de-Katona...

hackingandhewing Mon 04-Jul-11 18:41:34

I'm totally with you - media hungry twunts.

While we're at it could we de TOWIE and de Lampard/Bleakley please.

CogitoErgoSometimes Mon 04-Jul-11 18:42:09

All of them. If you don't read the magazines, don't know the people and just subliminally take in the headlines as you're passing the newsstand, it's like accidentally eavesdropping on the worst kind of teenagers. "I'm never talking to him again!"... "Why I'm so miserable!!!"... "Will she ever find love?!!".... "Ballooned to a Size 12!!!" <goes back to Radio 4 with the other grumpy old gimmers>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now