Talk

Advanced search

To dob in my neighbour to the police?

(10 Posts)
parakeet Sun 03-Jul-11 19:51:57

She drives her child to school and on the two occasions I have seen her drive off as I was walking mine (to a different school), the child (about four years old) was in the front seat of the car, no seat-belt on, standing up, leaning forward over the dashboard.

belledechocchipcookie Sun 03-Jul-11 19:52:57

Can't you have a word with her?

crispyseaweed Sun 03-Jul-11 19:54:32

HHmmm ... not good eh?
That poor child is in danger and she is committing a crime...its against the law etc etc.
Dob her in.............she will never know its you,, your confidentiality will be protected for sure.

strandedbear Sun 03-Jul-11 19:55:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

parakeet Sun 03-Jul-11 19:58:50

I'm too much of a coward to have a word I'm afraid. Plus I'm also afraid that if she doesn't change her ways and I (or someone else) does dob her in, she'll then suspect it was me and I could come in for some abuse.

belledechocchipcookie Sun 03-Jul-11 20:00:45

Call them. All they need is her car reg number and times when she's out and they will follow her. It only takes once sad

oohjarWhatsit Sun 03-Jul-11 20:00:50

crimestoppers

fuckmepinkandCALLmegoran Sun 03-Jul-11 20:02:05

Can I just say, I have a thread in AIBU about a CHILD DRIVING A TRACTOR illegally and opinions are split 50/50 yet it's just as illegal as putting a child in a car with no car seat.

<<rant over>>

I'd have a word with her btw.

lachesis Sun 03-Jul-11 20:05:11

Call them asap.

parakeet Sun 03-Jul-11 20:07:45

Well Fuckmepink I saw that thread and I definitely would ask my ex not to let this happen. Isn't there a danger of tractors toppling over and crushing their drivers?

Sorry, I just can't face having the word. I'm going to call the non-emergency number.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now